/gen/

(168 KB, 1049x993, 5B94B8AE-766B-45E2-8A2B-816646BBDF8E.jpeg)
-Its even more than a feeling, he's just gotta be

-My HS art teacher, we'll call him Mr. S, is the chillest dude of all-time. Very dorky and small guy--looks, dresses and acts like Howard from Big Bang Theory but in a much better way.

-His wife, we'll call her Mrs. S, is an english teacher at the same school (i assume they met there). Now, to say Mrs. S is just a "big girl" is an understatement.

-Mrs. S is only 27 but she is a full blown SSBBW. If i had to give an honest comp, id say her body reminds me alot of Juicy Jackie (Mrs. S is also blonde). I doubt Mrs. S is actually 600 pounds but theres no shot she's under 450. Mrs. S literally has that super wide office chair with no arm rests that Boberry has in her vids. Boberry's ass is bigger but Mrs. S' ass still spills over the edges.

-Mrs. S is as beautiful as she is big. She pretty much exclusively wears loose fitting dresses with leggings underneath, always has her hair and makeup done, very feminine aesthetic! Classy lady, its a shame all she gives me to oggle over are her GIGANTIC plump arms that look bigger than my torso.

-Now, Mr and Mrs S dont spend too much time together during school hours but when they do, its just so incredible seeing this woman completely dwarf her husband. Mr S is still a few inches taller but my god does Mrs. S just make him look microscopic.

-I remember one day, i caught them both having a convo in the hallway. Right as Mr. S was about leave, he gave Mrs. S a few playful squeezes on her beautifully obese arms and then literally slide is hand across the top of her belly before walking away.

-It was so hot and my respect for Mr. S cannot be any higher.

-I highly doubt her weight is just something "he looks past because he loves her." Nah, that man is INTO IT

-Id love to be able to have a convo about all of this with him but idk if that could ever happen. At the very least, he is an art teacher, very talented drawer too. I gotta believe his deviant art profile is next level.
maybe he frequents /gen, your art teacher knows who you are, he's going to give you weird looks for jacking to his wife lmao.

personally I can't think of any suspected FAs in my life but it'd be neat to meet and befriend a fellow admirer irl by chance.

honestly this post is autistic but still interesting
>>31141 (OP)
oh you submitted this exact post on r/fatadmirertalk 2 days ago, that pumps up the cringe levels
but if you do have any more stories about them I'll read them >.>
>>31144

It's a fake story bozo.