/gen/

(268 KB, 640x728, IMG_20230620_004643.jpg)
Bros you know that moment when your girlfriend wears your shirt and it's like a flag on conquered territory? What's the FA's equivalent of that? Being a somewhat average dude myself, future gf wearing my shirt would probably uncomfortable and most likely impossible.
You wearing her shirt.
>>What's the FA's equivalent of that?

Knocking her up and have the world acknowledge that she's carrying your seed.
>feederism board
>"guys whats the equivalent of a girl wearing ur shirt to show you've had your way with her"

idk probably the extra 40 lbs she's happily wearing for me
She eats like a hog in front of you, i.e. like she does when she's alone.
When SHE helps YOU finish your entree
>>31081

When you're a stupid American so you fuck up not just the streets in your own country but fuck up other countries too, THEN when somebody stands up and tells you that what you're doing's wrong and that technically you're a terrorist of the people in your own home you get so mad that you send undercover spies to follow him/her around whenever they go out in public areas, and invade his/her hometown trying to dig up all of his/her personal information and past history.

You're the best, America. Keep talking.
>>31084

Calm down Korean sperg.
>>31085 I just don't understand why you're so mad when you've done everything wrong? What are you waiting for, for God himself to judge your nation and destroy you? Is that what would take for you to shut the fuck up?

I don't know why you're mad but you really shouldn't be mad because honestly what you're doing's wrong. Guess what? Your clever lies and all of your secretive organized attacks on the population won't result in anything good approved by God.

God doesn't have the same sense of humor as you so laugh while you can.
It can still be her wearing your clothes if they're elasticated/she's not hugely larger than you. An ex "borrowed" some sweats from me, bulged out for them for a few weeks and then returned them unwearably stretched out. Pretty sure she knew exactly what she was doing.

But really the clear answer is significant, deliberate weight gain. It's so overt. I love the idea of a woman being so submissive that she'll significantly change her body to please me. Probably somewhat problematic but that just makes it hotter.