/gen/

(2.0 MB, 4961x3123, Bechballgraph2.jpg)
I have been working on a unifying theory of the fats, or specifically fat distribution and how it works. I'm not so much looking at its causes, of which there are many (I am happy to discuss these), I am more charting the aesthetics.

I believe that the most important distinction in fat distribution is the belly split, and whether it occurs under or over the navel line. Usually this will be accompanied by an 'under-breast' break at larger weights. Some never get the break at all, and essentially remain in the beachball category for their entire trajectory.

We ought to discuss this more. Much like the reason that people do not discuss smell much, for reason of us lacking the language to do so, I believe that we need a better lexicon for discussing fat distribution.

I am essentially working towards a unifying theory of the fats, and I think this will help us better articulate, collaborate and, in turn, unionise against them. Lord knows we need to.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
>>30876 (OP)

bump because this is the most important issue facing feederism
(11 KB, 290x277, image_widget_5udieo85tb031.jpg)
you don't get it this website is for talking about feedee babes and THEIR drama, not your opinions on fat distribution, that being said, this is a well done graph and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it I can see many similarities among the beachball demographic, do you think its caused by processed sugars? binging? its not purely genetics we know that no one can stuff themselves constantly and not develop a large rotund belly, the baby makes up a very small percentage of a mothers weight during pregnancy all that weight is on her and the bump is rubenesquely below the stomach towards the uterus, a lot of these women look pregnant in their upper torso, i wonder if that has to do with the contents of their stomach?

mochiibaby being an interesting one here as she has gained quite a large substantial amount of weight in a short amount of time, interestingly shes asian, a ethnic group that has historically consumed rice - a simple sugar (carbohydrate) i wonder if the speed and the amount of food mochiibaby has eaten contribyutes to the largeness of her size, personally the fat people i know in my life who have been fat their entire lives tend to trend towards an hour glass shape figure, and the binge eaters i've known at school and stuff have put on weight in such a short amount of time they actually do look like beachballs!

does their upper torso rest ontop of their belly? is it the muscle structure behind the fat, is it subcutaneous fat on the surface of the belly, or does visceral fat affect this.. im not sure actually this was a very interesting chart op
>>30876 (OP)
Those end up having the pear shaped body (smaller tits huge ass and thighs) often have larger upper arm fat. Also I really do believe pants tightness affects how belly is shaped
>>30895

Pear shapes rarely ever beachball in my experience, when they find themselves with significant lower hip / saddle fat and lipodema on the lower extremities you rarely ever see a beachball attached... why is this? the mysteries of modern science
>>30876 (OP)
Don’t forget Thicccollegegirl she’s pretty much the queen of beach ball bellies
>>30876 (OP)
- and Destiny is the queen of double bellies
I met a biologist at a party a while back, who knew a lot about human anatomy (natch). We got onto skin because he saw my very tan arms and lectured me about melanoma. This is hazy, but from there we moved on to moles, of which he had a lot.

To the point, he was talking about how the skin around our torso is not one solid sheath but several layers, like horizontal bands. He pointed out his own (thinnish) midriff, which had a slight but noticeable difference between his belly, where he had a shitload of moles and junk, but very few on his chest.

Obviously I blew a big opportunity because I didn't mention fat and he moved on to other topics. But now I'm thinking single/double belly might have something to do with where the seams of those layers he was talking about sit. Like, if it winds up in the underboobs it would be all but unnoticeable, but if it's eight or ten inches lower, and these two units have their own discreet blobs of fat cells, you've got your B-belly.

Sorry for the vagueness but maybe someone who has half a clue can expand on this, or at least knows what I'm (sort of) talking about.
>>30896
(Obviously) I'm not a scientist, just an obsessive FA, but gynoid body type = more subcutaneous fat; android = more visceral. Pears are by nature gynoid, shaped by female hormones, so what fat they have, wherever it lays, is gonna be just below the skin, softer and more prone to sagging and rolling over itself. Beachball belly is more a manly (android) thing, formed by visceral fat pushing out smooth, firm stomach muscles.
>>30900
So does the muscle layer get pushed out by visceral fat is that what causes the android type proportions and why its tough and hard to squish
>>30900
Does this mean Carmen lafox has more testosterone than Mal Malloy? She is like a real tub of rubbery lard mostly in her gut VS legendary curves at her peak
I always thought bone structure influenced fat distribution the most, bigger hips = more room to spread fat, torso length might have an influence too.

anyone know why most men primally gain firm belly weight but a small group of men gain in a more feminine way?
(334 KB, 691x692, IMG_9974.jpeg)
>>30902
Subcutaneous vs visceral. Lack of exercise and shit diet can make a difference at ssbbw sizes.
The lazy bbws look like a bullfrog stood up.
beachball enjoyers are cryptogay feedists
>>30949

OP here and you are right imo
need me a bitch with a B belly