/gen/

(797 KB, 1599x802, 2023-06-10 09_06_09-Coomer — Mozilla Firefox Private Browsing.jpg)
how to better search for bbw content on coomer?
I find myself using search for posts more than search for creators since of course not all creators include "bbw" in their username. It seems that the search feature allows you to search in quotes, but beyond that I haven’t been able to deduce anything. Doesn’t seem to do partial word searches (“pig” shows results for pig, piggy, piglet, pigs etc) Does anyone know if the search feature has any other “tricks”?

I’d love to be able to filter results (search results and the content results of a creator) to display all posts containing a video file. That would be REALLY ideal.
When I search posts for content, the search terms that seem to produce the most pertinent results are: fat, belly, bloat, gut, gorge, fatten, swollen, stuffed , glutton, feed, pig, hungry, sow, fat chat

Side notes/complaints: it’s irritating when the post search results are absolutely spammed with one bitches pic which of course includes a hundred tag words in it like some craigslist ad, apparently re-posted by hundreds of other creators.
Do OF creators get viruses/tricked, or is this coomer getting tricked?