/gen/

(596 KB, 2074x2085, FwwFNh9WIAkFT3N.jpg) (474 KB, 1814x1880, FwwFOzTXoAARLEJ.jpg)
>>30223 (Cross-thread)
Pretty much any mecha anime series is under-represented. DWN needs to find someone to ink his sketches, for example; I'd buy prints of his work in a heartbeat. Even for the less slob-oriented fat fetish artists, mecha musume has surprisingly little fanart too (outside of Azur Lane, that is). As for other media, I'd personally like to see more western comic representation. Lesser known characters like Fletcher Hanks' Fantomah or Jack Kirby's Pretty Pyra from Kamandi come to mind. Hell, even Big Barda lacks sufficient fat fanart even though there's a sequence in Mister Miracle that's practically begging for it.
(1.6 MB, 1147x512, fantomah.png)
>Fletcher Hanks' Fantomah
Patrician taste.

>you will never be mutual gain mommy dommed by SSBBW Fantomah who threatens to reveal the skull face if you don't finish ALL of your weight gain shake
>>30319 (Cross-thread)
in hindsight always was weirdly curious about anything involving weight gain (i.e. some random looney tunes episode involving bugs becoming obese)

When I was 12-13, for some reason I was looking up the fattest animals, and that lead to me looking up the fattest people and the fattest kids ever. I was unnaturally fascinated by this and kept exploring until I stumbled upon some long gone bbw wiki, which took me Goddess of Gluttony's youtube channel (which then lead to me making a feabie account when I was 13 lmao). I was fascinated, but it wasn't quite sexual at this point, but some weird prepubescent attraction. Her youtube channel was deleted, and I only indulge in this very rarely mostly through whatever was on youtube (mostly through the account speckk), until I became horny when I was 16 and immediately turned to this