/gen/

(314 KB, 1600x900, 6421cbd971aa8c475b2f0bdb69bbfee4.jpg)
which are the least bad dating apps for finding BBWs? every girl I see on Tinder is stick thin, the girls on Bumble aren't much better. I've tried Feabie, that can be good, but what other options exist?

Tinder seems like it's algorithmically designed to exclude fat girls. are there any mainstream dating apps that can actually deal with someone who likes fat chicks? WooPlus and the other plus-size dating apps seem to have barely anyone on there.

also, is FetLife any good? if you have any success stories, I'm curious to hear them

pic shows average WooPlus user after writing "I'm not OK if my partner: cheats"
i think it depends what country you're in tbh. i've had the most luck on tinder, plenty of fat girls on there and also a lot of them have been cool with feedism. i've had some success on feabie and also POF. wooplus is a desert, stick thin girls and fake profiles.
>>29621
OP is probably right about the tinder algorithm fucking over fat girls. Nevertheless, I've also had the most luck with tinder. Ireland is such a small country that pretty much every app besides tinder has a tiny user base, but hinge and bumble are usable if you're in the capital
I think hinge is kind of badly designed as an app. It seems to match me with people all over the british isles no matter what I set my distance preference to, but that's probably due to a lack of users.
There seems to be slightly more fat girls on bumble and hinge, as well as girls with a lazy eye for some reason lol.
I never had any luck with bumble but I met my current bbw fwb on hinge.
Feabie is pretty much useless if you're in Europe.
+1 on wooplus being a desert.
>>29630
POF = plenty of fish. Kind of an older dating site, both in terms of when it was founded and who uses it. I've heard it's okay if you're 30+ and don't mind single moms.
Same goes for facebook dating. Ironically facebook dating is pretty new but the people who use it tend to be 40+ from what I gather (for obvious reasons).

Making a bbw-focused dating site like wooplus or feabie sounds like a no-brainer in theory, but in reality any site like this is doomed to be a sausage fest lol
>>29636
Women on Tinder notoriously fat-fish. Just match with non-rail thing and women and watch them show up to dates much fatter than expected.
But otherwise, just pick them up at McDonald’s. It doesn’t get easier online.
>>29621
yup it's probably a country thing. in the states if you're only being shown skinny girls it's because the algorithm views you as an attractive man and is showing you the "top" women which are gonna be skinnier.

if you're only being shown fat chicks then the algorithm views you as average or ugly since they are usually swiped on less.

for pretty much every dating app if you don't live in or close to a major city then your options are fucked. tinder has the biggest userbase on the modern apps but they throttle your match rate like crazy. bumble is useless if you're not decently attractive. hinge is my favorite because it seems like the algo can detect that you like bigger women and will show you more of them and i have the best chances for success on that.
>>29593 (OP)
I've catfished dozens, maybe even hundreds of fat chicks at this point.
The best site in my experience is Plenty of Fish, although I haven't been on in a while. The girls there are generally pretty desperate, you can move to getting nudes from them quickly, and you can filter for your type pretty easily. I always go after college graduates with no kids, so they're a little older (and likely heavier) and they're definitely ready to settle down. Any time a woman has some shit about how she doesn't send nudes or whatever on her profile, she's basically chummed the water for me.
Tinder is weird. It takes a LONG time to get to the fat chicks, it's slow and boring to left swipe hundreds and hundreds of times to get past the algorithm's suggestions. I got nudes from a couple hotties on there though.
Wooplus is the worst. Don't even try it. You only get like 12 profiles to see a day, nobody on there is real, etc.
Feabie is pretty miserable but it has the most active userbase and everybody is there specifically for being fat and getting fed which is nice. Not having to dance around the topic lets you cut to the chase faster.
Fantasy Feeder is like Wooplus. The userbase is almost never consistently active, it's clunky to use, and you get limited messages. I haven't logged on in years.
Reddit is great, even if the userbase is mostly disabled faggots and deranged trannies. You can easily target low self esteem chicks on subreddits like r/plussizefashion and I've gotten some hot fatties to send me stuff.
Tiktok is good too. Fat chicks get a lot less attention than other girls and being literate can get you into the DMs with ease.
I've never tried Hinge or Bumble. Hinge takes too much work and Bumble takes me out of the driver's seat.
i tried dating apps and they all suck because there aren't any bbws, i see them on the streets but i'm not crazy enough to approach random women
and also there aren't any in my social circle so where the hell am i supposed to find myself a big girl
>>29663
approaching random women is super ineffective I have done it a couple of times, though recently not at all. When it goes wrong that shit will continue to live rent-free in you head. But I'm still not going to rule out never doing it again, for one because I don't see what's objectively objectionable about it. I've experienced that girls don't mind a complete stranger asking them in which city they live or which college they go to, people showing interest in you feeds your ego after all but girls get so much positive reinforcement that it turns into a commodity for them so showing interest alone isn't enough to generate a spark. there are more reasons for negative/lukewarm reactions ofc. >>29664 I feel like depending on your social circle (AKA school, work) to find a date is letting the elites decide who you should date by proxy
>>29688
therein lies the crux of the problem, by either confining yourself to social circles(less potential of getting blown off) or to chance encounters (more common but never with the same lady) you kinda block yourself off from the two main avenues to consider, and have to contend with dating via gambling with apps. unless im wrong with this way of thinking, what options would be on the table? not being rhetorical here im curious as to how yall see this
Thinking about taking the app search to the next level and investing in a premium/paid model. Which app would I benefit the most spending money on? I heard match .com was great for this, but it became a horrid tinder clone in recent years.

>>29659

I think you're right. I never had a scarcity of big girls except on tinder because it's normie central there.
>>29694
Your thinking purple. No, wait! Blue!
>>29688
it's only ineffective if you're boring, i've had plenty of success but for some reason irl girls are less receptive to feedism than tinder girls so it's never gone beyond hookups
I was just coming here to bitch about this. I'm looking on Hinge right now and everyone's a rail.
>>29697
Probably because girls on the hookup app are more likely to sexually explore?
>>29694
Basically everywhere is a tinder clone these days. Plenty of Fish introduced some dumbass swiping thing too.
>>29717
Swiping works great for everyone who isn’t ugly.
>>29719 I don't see how that's any of your concern, but I can agree. Whether a girl wants to let you in her piss hole or not isn't others business. I approve. rite on.
>>29717
Plenty of fish swiping is pretty pointless when you can still search to your preferences and directly message women. It sucks they're now less specific with body types so all the women with any sort of chub to SSBBW are categorized as "curvy".
>>29636
Boy this was a black pill to read. Do you think things would be better on something like wooplus if you live in a smaller city?
>>29973
I’ve tried wooplus on several occasions but even in a big city there are almost no profiles and most people aren’t real. Try any other app.
>>29977
Every time I try on other apps it always tells me the only matches for big women are south of the border for me. Fuck I hate Canada.
I have seen the most big girls on Hinge. I think Hinge knows I like larger women. My recommended superlike/match section is only filled with them and when I am swiping I typically see larger women. This wasn't always the case. When I first started using the app it was the conventional skinny chicks. I think this mainly changed since the beginning of the year after I visited a new city in Virginia. I stopped using Hinge because I met someone but damn after that it was swipe after swipe of just larger women for months. Even if I went on now it'd be more the same. I also match with them much easier on Hinge and women will always respond on there. I also match with bigger girls on Tinder too, but they are less likely to talk to you in my experience, but I have gotten a few numbers from attractive larger women. Don't even bother with Bumble, too many conventional, IG type chicks on there. Nothing on Feabie has gone anywhere for me, plus every woman wants to be paid on there. OKCupid might get you some matches, but I hate the app, and the women seem a little weirder.

The advice I have gotten from women is no pictures with hunting/fishing but I live in a part of America with those kind of guys, and I am definitely not one of them. Honestly I think bigger women, especially those not interested into being berated into losing weight, can sometimes be intimidated by gym/muscly guys, but ymmv. Lots of big girls are stoners, so if you're into that mention it in your profile. Altogether, just be normal and don't treat them differently because of their size.

My question is how do you bring up feedism to a girl you meet on an app? Is it worth it? I met a girl recently and she asked me about kinks but honestly I am scared to bring this up for fear of losing her.
big girls r too insecure for dating apps :3 we’re on discord cuz we’re losers
>>30022
trannies aren’t women
>>30023
cope harder incel :3 nothing you say will ever change my xx chromosomes
>>30021
>My question is how do you bring up feedism to a girl you meet on an app? Is it worth it? I met a girl recently and she asked me about kinks but honestly I am scared to bring this up for fear of losing her.
There is no "one size fits all" approach. You basically have to inuit whether you think she would be amenable to it. If she is comfortable with you touching her belly or commenting positively about her weight, these are both big green flags.
If she is insecure about her weight, I don't even bother bringing it up.
As for how to actually bring it up? I suppose it depends what you want out of it. If you want her to actually gain weight, that's gonna be a hard sell 9 times out of 10. But if you just want to feed her and rub her tummy, that's a lot easier. In the latter case, I would just tell her exactly that: "I get turned on watching women eat" or "I want to feed you in bed / rub your tummy" - whatever, like I said, it depends what you actually want to get out of it.
I think the ideal time to bring it up would be when she asks about kinks, preferably if you've already known each other for a while - although when we've had this discussion before, I've seen other guys say that it's better to bring it up early to avoid disappointment.
Good luck, bro.
>>30021
So you've paid for the superlikes on these apps? Was it worth the money?
>>30032
I think he's talking about the superlike/recommended section of Hinge, which is free and you get one a day.
>>29973
>>29977
Thinking about this again today. I'm still going to give it a go in the off chance that my area just happens to have available women on it.
Are there any young girls with pretty faces and huge boobs on those apps?
>>30088
Try the app for the fat man with a micropenis…I’m sure Irs someone’s fetish.
>>29659
Why though? Are nudes from girls you'll never get to fuck or have a relationship worth spending your time trolling and disappointing random people? It's a bit psycho of you imo.