/gen/

(3 KB, 246x205, download.png)
Gimme some recommendations for feederism discords.

All the ones on disboard seem to be full of trannies posting their dicks in the bbw channels, cringey as hell, and/or completely dead.
>>29281 (OP)
That is legitimately all there is
>>29284
fuck. I'd even take a discord full of the autists and degenerates from here over any more of that
Used to be a stufferdb discord that was actually pretty fucking good, but we're talking 5 or 6 years back now, met a pretty cool mexican dude on there that was my age at the time and was crazy to actually get to hear someone else talk about having this fetish actually in person.
>>29421
I'm guessing it's different talking with feeders irl than feedees that's for sure, felt like I had to make half the stuff up when talking to feedees about it
Maybe we should just start our own discord? Although I can see it becoming a headache having to explain that it isn't a "safe space" for your lady dick or to screech about your 17 different personality disorders.
>>29438

Discord is cringe
>>29423
Yeah it is definitely very different talking to other feeders, it can sort of feel like you are venting things that have been in your head forever to someone who completely gets it for the first time, would be good to have a resource like that again.
need a good discord server so i can meet normal feeder instead of some furry pfp tranny sob
>>29474
Online feederism is just toxic af. There’s a good number of normal people in real life into fat, eating and curves. But online it’s women into it for money who need to virtues signal away their whorish guilt. Everyone normal into this thing just dates like a normal and finds someone compatible or else can’t and hides it.
>>29491 how am i supposed to find a guy like that tho :( specifically into feederism? it’s just easier online to find someone who meets my exact preferences…
>>29504
It's easy, make a fantasyfeeder. Post a pic or two of you on there and say you want a bf lol. I met a flabby asian girl on ff in my area and we hit it off good.
>>29507 what’s a fantasy feeder :3 some kind of dating site?
>>29504
Lady. Easiest thing ever.
Just post a full body photo on Tinder and make it clear in your profile you’re into food. living life on easy mode.
>>29439
BBW Chan is cringe, yet here we are.

>>29474
>>29440
I'm going to have a go at setting one up tomorrow. Is it gonna go down like a lead balloon if I specify no fur and no trans? I ain't against trans people, but I don't want to see cock in a BBW channel.
>>29504
Run me by your exact preferences and I'll submit you my resume at:

biskitson#8777
>>29504
if you're a woman you literally don't have to try.

if you're a troon, lol lmao
I set up a feederism discord a couple of years ago with that intention, and it got quite popular, top 10 member count of feederism discords. But over the months and increasing member count I started to cave and introduced more and more rules and mods to keep the peace, until it became the cringey safe space drama filled nightmare I had been trying to get away from. I handed the server off and left, it's still going now as far as I know. Do you think a minimally moderated discord server is even possible? Or will it very quickly devolve into chaos and drive everyone away?
>>30110
what discord is it?
>>29281 (OP)
the sdb one doesn't seem that bad
>>30110
it should be fine if u just keep it a smaller server tbh. if it gets huge then ur bound to attract weirdos nd bots
(7 KB, 440x430, logo.png)
Well I've set up a Discord server. Let's see how long this lasts.

discord🔴gg/Ea8hjWFFGR
>>30110
Nothing good stays.
>>31024
Invite is dead baby, dead.
>>30258
A new invite would be nice
>>31800
>>31884
Sorry, I've lost access to my account atm, not sure if I've been hacked/compromised!
anybody here knows what happened to the 4chan /v/ fat server?
>>29421
might have been me
>>31886
so about that discord
>>29421

>my age at the time
>at the time

Nobody tell him...
Anybody a member of Devilgains discord? If her gains are legit, I'd kill to get into it.
>>29491
>Everyone normal into this thing
No such thing.
This fetish is an aberration. Even someone normal in every way except having this fetish is less normal than a gold digger who doesn't.
>>33447
I'm not asking for "normal", I'm just asking for a discord that isn't dead, and doesn't have cock in the bbw sections.
>>33455
I am in 5, all of them dead. One of them is old, and I am like a fucking archeologist, searching for content.

The bbwchan discord is the least dead probably.
>>33788
It's semi active, if you ignore one self righteous douchebag that will shame you for liking anything over 350lbs, one autist with a Volkswagen fetish, and a Pick Me. The #ssbbw channel even has pics from models that aren't seen on the chan yet, and sometimes Flatjack makes an appearance.

All in all, you could do worse.
>>29504
I know I'm way late but hmu if you're still looking for an online feeder
>>33789
Can I get a link?
>>33789
>a Pick Me
Lol are you talking about Skitsy or whatever