/gen/

(38 KB, 800x800, AC2AC5F2-DD8E-4EC0-ABFC-8D45FEBAF884.jpeg)
Can I get a rundown on what will and will not be deleted that is NOT outlined in the rules?

For example, I commented in the ThiccSnoww thread on /bbw/ that I thought it was hot that got lipo and ended up fatter than ever. Someone responded and said she actually never got lipo. Regardless of whether or not either was true, both comments were deleted. The discussion was brief and simple, there was zero malice. It wasn’t in reference to anything that had been deleted (which is a comment-removable offense - another offense that isn’t outlined in the rules).

Can a mod, janny, whatever explain what the deal is? It’s not of significant importance to me but I’m so confused that it’s got me curious now.
>>29011 (OP)
Dumb shit starts fights. Post tits
quoí? que bien. apparence homo
>>29011 (OP)
It seems move prevalent on /bbw/ from what I’ve seen. A bunch of posts got deleted in the KittyPiggy thread responding to a single image but I couldn’t really tell you why.
>inb4 “it isn’t content!!”
Go look at the Roxxie thread and tell me how it’s staying bumped despite her content drought.
>>29014
In America it’s about a thing called the first amendment 🙏. Damn Canadians don’t understand my free speech
>>29220 Free speech's noncommerce, it was there before the formation of the government, and granted to individual citizens, not groups or corporate entities.
>>29220
If your argument is only that "it's not illegal", it's a crappy argument.

Jannie here - I mop up the spam and doxxing I see and review reports. I also get rid of overt racism if it's not about anything the thread is about in particular. I don't touch /gen/, that's my philosophy on the place.
>>29223 The argument (once again) is not the legality, the argument is about violations of rights granted to us by God, and how these violations can be rectified through war and by no other means. The issue's death.
>>29240
These moderators are fascist 🥜
>>29220

>> it’s about a thing called the first amendment

aka, what douchebags use as an excuse to not to get socked in the mouth.
>>29243
I think I don't give a fuck what you think if they're weeding out the bullshit everywhere but in /gen/.