/gen/

(269 KB, 1146x2048, image.jpeg)
Simple question: who do you most enjoy listening to, and who's just not up to par?

Roxxie's fat chat game is maybe the best in the biz right now, IMO. She channels the pure sensuality of obesity really well while also being a total perv about it. There's one video of her's where she just breaks into counting 600, 700, 800 pounds and her delivery is subliiiiime.

The worst: lord there's a lot of them but BigCutie Jazz sticks out as particularly rough rn... girl looks like a million bucks but has the personality of drywall and can't talk her way through a video for shit. It's like she's never acted sexy in her life.
I know I'll get a hate for this but amatrix oinks when she cums and I think it's fantastic

Not into fat miss T, I think it's a bit forced.
>>28376 (OP)
Rennaye does it for me, more her acting than her real life fat chat stuff. (I know it's all acting, you know what I mean.) Very fat girl-next-door and she seems unusually plugged in to the FA brain.

I know I'll get pushback but I also like Plump Princess, when she's on her game. Which, granted, isn't often lol. She's not as creative as Rennaye and way more repetitive but her breathier, "sexy" voice goes nicely with her more feminine persona.

I really like the quality of Eve's voice and that she seems smart and has a sense of humor. I have a thing for smart women. I don't think the stuff she actually says is that great most of the time though she has her moments.

As for who I don't like... Pretty much everyone else lol. It's a rare talent which is a shame because I love it when it's done well. In fact I'm looking forward to hearing other dudes' picks because it goes a long way for me. As in, I'll check out a model I'm not super-into physically if she has a good talk game.
>>28381
Plump Princess in character is such good shit when the mood strikes. Like the “I’m so ~naughty~ and *wicked* tee hee” routine is a little silly but at least she has a distinct aura/vibe/etc
and I agree that FatMissT is underwhelming for her size. Maybe I’m misremembering but when I was subbed to her OF I didn’t feel like she talked much at all?
>>28376 (OP)
Unpopular opinion but Creampuff's voice and fat talk is top tier. She's good at the "this is so depraved but you and I love it so much" routine.
cringe/not my proudest wank, but i caught littlepumpkinssbw on chaturbate and her voice/laugh and the way she spoke about wanting to be 500 "asap" in front of normies did it for me.. roxxie is a go to cause i love cute and empty-headed a lot

i'm the opposite on reenaye, love her body but the heavy handed acting is too much
>>28395
Reenaye is the only one who will cry on camera about being fat. Fake or not, I'm into it.
Reenaye definitely has online feedist coomer brain more than most models do but she just… idk, yells and screeches too much, especially when she masturbates. Spending too much time with Ivy I guess. Makes it difficult to get through a video.
>>28397
fr on twitter I don't even have to unmute her previews to hear them if that makes sense lmao
I think Jazz can be pretty funny in some of her Q&A videos tbh. Not sure about acting sexy though.
I might be in the minority here, but I personally like the way BC Luscious talks. She sounds so sexy and I'm kind of a sucker for that kind of stereotypical American girl accent that maybe I only hear from her. I especially liked her C4S vids where she would go on and on, on these long tangents about her body and how much she eats.
I was also a fan of KittyPiggy when she was still making content. I felt her British accent, especially when she did more talking vids was so damn hot. Just my 2 cents.
>>28397
Her voice sounds the way I imagine wHeN pEoPlE tYpE lIkE ThIs
>>28410
Luscious has some newer stuff that sounds uhhh an awful lot like her current feeder/bf wrote it down and she’s just reciting things he likes. LOVE KittyPiggy though. Anytime she’s getting super submissive and begging to be fed her little accent sends my dick through the roof.
>>28415
Agreed, I stumbled on her latest OF and they do seem a bit more scripted sounding and less genuine, wish she made stuff more like that one vid where she teases you and talks about it,get's me bonkers.
Definitely agreed on KP's begging to be fed vids, only thing I wish was better was her skits, even though they were super sexy, I wish she talked a bit more or acted a bit more in them on whatever situation it was, but honestly that's pushing it as her stuff was already top tier.
>>28392
100%. she pulls it off because she commits so hard to the bit. it also helps that she's tall and statuesque, really plays into the whole regal pampered princess thing.
>>28396
Honestly, there is so much money in this area. Is it too much to ask for videos of fat women binge eating and crying about how they can’t stop?
for my money, sexiest talker/voice/presence is kellijellibelli. - she sounds like jessica rabbit. She is so great at that kind of disingenuous weight denial, a smart cookie who knows better but playing the bimbo because it just feels so damn good.
>>28543
Her vid with Savannah about the “denial wg” where she was trying stuff on in front of her. Her “yeah that’ll maybe fit” while she looks at the camera and laughs/sarcasm face is super hot and convincing. She’s super sexy. I just hope she blows up, she gained a lot and then stalled for awhile
>>28396
Jodie's done it, it's definitely one of her hottest vids. Adeline gets close when she's discussing what her life is like, but its not tears, you can tell by the empty look on her face she's literally stuck with her body and barely being able to move.
crying/denial in general is not really my thing - I like my feedee chicks super hedonistic and "in control" if that makes any sense - but I would love to see content where the crying is actually convincing, for, uh, curiosity's sake
It can't put it exactly into words but the way BigCutie Eve engages with the camera is like the hottest thing to me about her
>>29113
she has PRESENCE. content is spotty because it's so softcore but she does all the little things right that can't be taught.

>>29111
I have seen this and the fact that it's some rando that BBB likely exploited for minor monetary gain... ehhhhh no thanks. that sucks.
If it's not moaning or the sound of her getting the life fucked out of her, then i mute the video.
>>29113 Could you try to put it into words? Because I've never been too interested in her based purely on looks, but I'm always interested in a fat woman who actually "gets it" and can say and do all the little psychological triggers that activate my fetishy brain. It's so stupidly rare.
A lot of them have their moments, but imo the ones who were/are consistently best at it: kjb, Cambria, Mistress Bianca (you can find nearly all her content on stufferdb) and English Gracie (who I've never seen mentioned here for some reason)
thicccollegegirls breathy, deep and authoritative voice goes so well with her dom personality, perfectly illustrated in the professor rp video, which is already like the best bbw video ever

tianas voice definitely has that shrill valley girl edge, which works super well even without acting. that airhead feel works super well with fatties and the voice is a big part of it
>>28394
She really is fucking top tier, her voice and just the way she is completely consumed by the fetish. I normally get honestly a bit queasy and guilty when health effects are brought up, but her vid on it was preemo stuff. Felt like a well written deviant art story, but it's a real fat girl who is just consumed by the need to grow fatter for her own sexual pleasure. Straight out of a fantasy
>>28397
I wish reenaye's willingness to "go there" and do depraved stuff was rubbing off on other girls, tbh. I like her content in concept but you're dead-on that she just gets too screechy and cartoonish.
>>30648
Which video is this?