/gen/

>>28145 (OP) need to see her standing but def hot
>>28145 (OP)

If you seriously couldn't get a better shot, then I doubt she's your gf outside of your head canon.
>>28155
I ain’t here to argue w ya pal but she yeah she fucking lives with me
>>28157
>but she yeah she fucking lives with me

So she's your sister then? That kinda explains why you're both in the back seat.
>>28158
It’s called taking a Lyft…
Also you didn't deny it's your sister. And what type of clown can't get a better picture of his girlfriend that isn't candid quality?
Man call y’all stfu with the incest accusations?
Maybe she’s insecure and doesn’t want OP taking pics
>>28175
BOOM.

Thanks. Was finna say this but didn’t wanna argue w this incel dickhead
How does her hass smell op?🌚
>>28175

So OP's a dick for taking pictures without her consent then.

>>28184

You weren't finna to say shit nigga.
>>28237
Maybe he is. Better that than a fucking incestophile
(16 KB, 480x496, 1642792425599.jpg)
>>28241
>checks flag
is the depleted uranium and the landmines left over from the wars affecting your brain?
>>28261
>>28250
Neo-Nazis are their own best (meaning worst) advertising. Imagine if Hitler could have seen what his movement would eventually turn into — he'd have topped himself in the bunker way sooner.

And except for Slovenia, which is barely a member, the Balkans is a shitpile of meaningless 1,000 year old grievances that haven't produced a single worthwhile human or idea since before WWI. Rather than intervening, we should have just contained the situation and let them all kill each other.
Become the Nazi
(90 KB, 584x960, 1615479734317.jpg)
>>28271
>Rather than intervening, we should have just contained the situation and let them all kill each other.
>an american who doesn't want to bomb some shithole to the middle ages
that took my by surprise, I kneel
More like ICE-US, amirite?
How the fuck do we get from the topic at hand (OP's girlfriend's legs) to this autistic Q anon tier /pol/ talk
>>28280
врати Југославију и пожури
More of those luscious fat thighs, please, Mr. OP
>>28164
Sounds like jealousy