/gen/

(277 KB, 1080x1063, 94A69764-22C2-49AD-9D50-D6C7B834BD85.jpeg)
I came across this site recently and I don’t have a fat kink. Convince me why I should have one.

Also why the fuck are you all so autistic about fapping to fat bitches
Why should we? If you don't have one, you don't have one. Fuck off.
To answer the last question, it's a chan, autism is it's lifeblood. Also this taste objectively attracts genuinely diagnosed autistic people, similar to furries. Like there's studies that say such.

As far as "why should you have a fetish". That's not for me to convince you, thats your internal brain wiring finding something attractive. As for me though I really just found most fatties nicer to me and I was always an ass guy over a tits man like a fucking normie. I rarely come on here anymore, maybe pop into /gen/, /booty/ or /ssbbw/ for a couple of the girls, but this site is a cesspool and not worth being on every day unless you want a nut while doing your best to ignore ESLs, self-haters and politispergs argue
>Also why the fuck are you all so autistic about fapping to fat bitches

All fetish communities are autistic, this is the nature of the Internet.

If you think you can be logically "convinced" into having a strange kink, you may be the most autistic of all.
>>28111
>Like there's studies that say such.

Source?
There are very few women who don't look objectively superior at least being slightly chubby.

How could you not love warm squishy pillows al over a body to caress and squish, OP? Are you gay?
You cant be convinced to have one but what i like about fat girls is how soft they are. Cuddling in bed with a girl full of warm squishy pillows. There are plenty of folds to grab onto , they often have such low self seteem so when you treat them like a queen they truly appreciate it. They often have massive tits and amazing asses. They are much easier to match with on dating sites rather than twigs who will get swarmed. If you are midly attractive you will get plenty of fat girls looking to date. If you're not into it thats fine but there are many pros to this gross ass fetish.