/gen/

>>28001 (OP)

Almost all of them who've taken a hiatus at some point. The only one that I can think of who gained while away is Moochii.
(2.6 MB, 200x145, mefnirV.gif)
>fluffybarbie lost weight
>>28009
I'll give Kellie Kay credit for being the rare ex-SSBBW who still looks good at the lower weight. Probably because she has a naturally strong jawline and chubby cheeks, did a lot to prepare her body for gaining with lifting and exercise, and kept physically active even at her peak weight. A lot of women get aged up 15-20 years by WLS, especially in the face, but she still looks like a BBMILF of her natural chronological age. I'm the same age as her (we "grew up together," metaphorically speaking, in online feedism) and would absolutely still tap that. If you gotta lose weight for your health, no shame in that, and I don't look as good as I did when I was 25 either.

Trysta on the other hand I don't even want to think about the before/after.
>>28006
Yeah, it's a shame considering she had one of the best fat distributions on the scene
>>28013
Didn't vanilla hippo get wls and look like she jumped into ger 70s?
>>28013
Nah bro. She looks like a 48 yo library teacher with too much makeup.
kellie kay still the ultimate reminder that this is all fantasy/business/etc and the lifestyle is generally unsustainable
(50 KB, 640x480, old.jpg)
>>28019
She's in her early forties. Compared to the horrorshow which is most women's bodies and faces after they get WLS, this is a significant achievement.

Many worse things for a woman to be than a middle-aged fat librarian. Same age as her and would 100% hit that.
>>28015
Yep, she honestly looks terrifying. But she clearly wasnā€™t happy at that weight, so hopefully her life is great now
>>28013
I give credit that she lost it at considering the amount of time I've seen folks try losing weight and don't actually manage to lose anything or somehow get larger, also afaict she didn't come out looking as fucked as some people do after losing a ton of weight
>>28009
Still hot imo, also probably super soft and squishy
There was a faceless gainer awhile ago on YouTube who went by ā€œBethany Fattā€ (still there btw) and ā€œfeedeebethā€ on tumblr. She had a fantastic gain, but then dropped it all. She still posts on tumblr usually FFA content and occasionally does a body post jiggling her little chubby tummy saying how heā€™s getting fat again, but itā€™s obviously just fantasy content.

Gatsbysgal is such an odd one though. Like they seem legitimately into it despite the weight loss, then I decide to subscribe to their OF because I can pretend their current shape is a ā€œbeforeā€ but then I see they literally removed all the content from before the weight loss. Like what the hell?
>>28084
I've told this story before but I live(d) fairly close to her and her tinder profile said she was on a weight loss journey. this was in 2020. She was always playing both sides, saving up for WLS, etc