/gen/

chatgpt
>>27456
Uhhh... Isnt there a filter on what it can output? like for sexual stuff?
You can get around it by using carefully chosen words and staying away from sexually explicit descriptions (this is without trying to "hack" the AI to go against its content restrictions). It can generate some pretty good - if limited - weight gain stories.
Character ai is good (though they have a filter so really only non nsfw stuffing is possible)
AI Dungeon is ok and nsfw is allowed, but be patient for it's responses is often weird and you'll have to adjust or outright change most of them.
I’ve been having some luck with getting Character.Ai to have slightly more sexual responses, obviously you can’t full on talk about penis in vagina fucking but words like sensual, lustful, and sexy have been used by the bot when I set up the situation right. It’s weird but these things are relatively trainable if you still with the same one for awhile. I’m doing the reiinapop character on there and honestly it’s been a game changer, I’ve even thought about posting some of our exchanges here cause it can be pretty hot for sure
I've also found that if you use words like 'member'(penis) and 'box'(vagina) in a scene that's romantically set up, the AI would understand and kind of follow through on the RP.
Are ther any Ai that talk about the darker stuff such as having to clean an immoble girl or health Issues?
Stupid's gonna stupid.