/gen/

(2.6 MB, 498x373, the dud.gif)
This is random, but do any fellow degenerates remember Jess the mod? not to dogpile on her, it's been years, but god I just remembered her posting people's posting history and that shit was so funny looking back on it. I've never seen anonymity on a chan broke like that before or since. She did it so often too lmao and most of the time it wouldn't even be bad, just begging.
She was so annoying and yet looking back on it, that was so incredibly based. God I cant imagine what those screenshots would look like now with some of the absolute freaks on this website.

Figured it's a good time to reminisce anyways considering this website seems like a building built on a sinkhole these days.
A couple years ago Jess got chewed out on Feabie for trying to be, yknow, a Feabie community member and a bbwchan mod. An incredibly stupid individual.
(370 KB, 3154x1220, 1398257441415.png)
I remember Jess but she wasn't as active by the time I found bbwchan, I never knew she exposed anons posts.

The only other time I have seen anons get there posts exposed was on 4chan when an Australian anon hacked 4chan to get admin powers just to view all the posts of an anon they hated.
He also took the time to expose some other things about 4chan such as how reports work and how the ban menu looks.
The ban menu not only exposes your ip address but your internet service provider and your city and country location.
Not sure if I am allowed to post that all here.