/gen/

(870 KB, 1284x1290, 5A21A330-8BEB-4FFF-932C-CA318868DA50.jpeg)
>[Pauline Potter] [a] 47-year-old from Sacramento, California has been confirmed as weighing 291.6 kg (643 lbs) by Guinness World Records™.

There are definitely heavier models out there than Potter is/was. Seems like an opportunity for money making and marketing.
>>27089 (OP)

Using the TM trademark logo when you are not the owner of the trademark is illegal without prior approval or authorization from the owner of the trademark if you are a publisher.
>>27089 (OP)
As far as I know, GWR stopped recognising the world's fattest man/woman because they didn't want to encourage people.
I know for certain that they did this with fat pets. I think they did it with fat people too, but I'm not 100% on that.
The TM logo implies that you are the owner of the trademark or in some way in business with the trademark, which you are most likely not the owner of Guiness books of world records or a publisher so I don't understand why you've used it here.
>>27091
Yep, forget where I read this but this is definitely the case.
>>27089 (OP)
>Seems like an opportunity for money making and marketing.

1. Guinness isn't going to pay you. YOU have to pay them to be featured in their book/records. And all you're going to get is a certificate.

2. The marketing is next to nothing when they have thousands of entries to deal with.

3. Like what was said prior, they shut that shit down do to them not wanting to be liable for morbidly obese women dying over.