/gen/

I predict that Nadya's going to go on a Hiatus/retire within the next 6 months. She took down her collab videos that she did during the holiday season and has only put out two videos on her site so far this year.
Candii will reach 200, and then she will stay around that weight for years, sucking more and more money from the retards that pay for her $100 patreon
Mochii's going to have a major health scare by mid 2024 at latest. 50/50 on her either disappearing with one vague post at most or a soppy full explanation and grand finale. You can just feel it that her body now is starting to struggle being a literal meatball in just a few years.
>>27291
Mochii won't even last that long. She got insanely fat so quickly, and while it's clear that she's into it I feel like she'll reach 400 in a couple months and get scared and say she's leaving to improve her 'mobility' again, and just never come back
>>27295
She's 80% body fat now. I don't think we appreciate how anomalous that is for history. Over 3/4 of her is just adipose tissue. She's past the point of no return; even if she tried to get skinny again, as a naturally petite Asian girl she'd be deflated and need surgery. She's crazy but it's so hot.

Also if she lost weight or even got lipo, then she literally ate millions of extra calories on purpose just for pleasure effects she didn't even keep, just parasitic waste. Messed up, dark, steamy.

I think most likely she'll just end up losing a bit to like 325 and live in obese obscurity.
>>27291

I predict Reiina will have a similar fate. In fact, I'll expand this to every woman who ends up tripling their weight in less than 5 years.

The newer generation of fatties aren't going to go full death feedist at all.
Mochii baby omg I cannot believe this I hope she reach 600 lbs šŸ˜­
>>27872
Most likely not happening ,especially if she keeps up with the rate at which sheā€™s gaining weight.Thatā€™ll be a deathwish.
I think whatever happens with Mochii, sheā€™s sentenced herself to a life of food addiction. Eating like a dumpster for the better part of 3 years straight, gaining 200 pounds in that time has left her insatiable. Even if she tried to diet, eating less than 5,000 calories a day would leave her starving, which she would probably cave into fast food cravings and just balloon more. I donā€™t think thereā€™s any ā€œgetting outā€
>>27903
>I donā€™t think thereā€™s any ā€œgetting outā€

WLS.

>>27874

Exactly. No one with a functioning brain is going to die over this fetish.
>>27291
That was a very good guess
>>30931

I mean it was only a matter of when, not if.

>>27907
>>27903

Or a severe case of Covid, which can already cripple a healthy adult let alone a 400lb+ blob.
>>27907
>Exactly. No one with a functioning brain is going to die over this fetish.

I figured no one with a functioning brain would put on 200 lbs by eating like 10-20k calories in a day, eating past the point of vomiting and so on and so fourth. Like the other dude said, she ate like an actual dumpster. I figured that was already a sign of no functioning brain, just goopy coombrain.
>>31058

>>I figured no one with a functioning brain would put on 200 lbs by eating like 10-20k calories in a day, eating past the point of vomiting and so on and so fourth.

Idk, getting paid to sit on your ass all day and eat sounds better than 95% of jobs out there and pays better too.