/gen/

(37 KB, 454x415, SSBBW Map 1 - Copy.JPG)
Where the SSBBWs Are
I did some research because I was curious to find out where the most SSBBWs are.
The criteria is: Woman - 400-600 lbs. - 20-40 years old – Single. Pulled from social media.
I made a map first with some preliminary data, but the real data is below (seems to roughly match the map). The conclusions are interesting. Any large city is sure to have some SSBBWs, and NYC is close to the highest. This is because so many people live there. Per capita is actually pretty low, which matches our perception of the City. Huntsville, AL, Cleveland, Detroit, Las Vegas, and Washington, D.C. were some of the fattest per capita. There is a strong concentration in the Rust Belt (Chicago-Detroit-Pittsburgh-Indianapolis). Texas wasn't as fat as I thought. Overall, take the data and the analysis with a grain of salt (it is skewed towards the US and English-speaking countries, for one thing), but it seems to make sense in general.

Top Picks
Chicagoland
New York City
Indianapolis-Columbus Area
Baltimore-Washington, D.C. Area
Charlotte-Gastonia
Detroit-Cleveland Area
Las Vegas
Los Angeles

Outside U.S
London

Raw Data – Sample of 829
Chicago
New York
London
Las Vegas
Philadelphia
Washington
Houston
Los Angeles
Phoenix
Indianapolis
Charlotte
Columbus
Detroit
Cleveland
Huntsville
Dallas
Fort Worth
Chattanooga
Denver
Kennewick
Mesa
Oklahoma City
Pittsburgh
Sydney
San Antonio
San Francisco
Atlanta
Fresno
Lexington Park
Carlisle
Gastonia
Miami
Montgomery
Nashville
Bowie
Greensboro
Bremen
Seattle
Baltimore
Buffalo
Richmond
Rome
Sacramento
Saint Louis
Burlington
Cedar Rapids
Stuttgart
Tulsa
Frankfurt
West Covina
>>26794 (OP)
West Covina?! Lol that must literally be from when Heather had her SSBBW harem right near there lol

I think BC Gigi is literally from there
This is some turbo autism
>>26795
Lol yeah what was with that? Also Skylar, Sadie… all of a sudden all the content was in that same SGV backyard.
>>26795
>>26810
Heather has the BC mansion there, I'm assuming they can stay there when they want or they all live nearby and she recruits locally.
>>26811
Heather is not even half that good to her girls there is no harem or mansion y'all are wild
>>26794 (OP)
The Deep South and Appalachia are heavily underrepresented here.
>>26818
Yeah, all respect to the creator's hard work, that map is bullshit. Hit a WalMart in MS, AL, LA, GA etc it's Fat City.
>>26794 (OP)
And any know the names of the SSBBWs?
>>26973

Yeah the three in Carlisle are specifically named Helga, Jorts, and Bobby Jean.

Seriously what kind of a fucking question is this
>>26794 (OP)
can you post a link to the models assigned to each state?
i find it hard to believe that NY has a lot of ssbbws.
>>30118
Obesity had been a problem in NYC due to its abundance of fast food restaurants and food stands. I know Eric Adams wants to stop obesity, but fatties have their connections to the union and politicians to filibuster the vegan minority. The average fat NYC resident can also go for days without food to one up those NYU professionals.
DEFCON 1 autism, seek help bro.
>>30118
There are more SSBBWs here because there are more people, 15m in metro NYC which is more than most entire states. Percentage-wise there are way fewer than most — we're 88 out of the 100 largest cities.

>>30119
No idea wtf you're talking about with unions and vegans. We have the same issues as every other city in the country, though not nearly as bad as some. Here the obesity issue is limited to certain communities, mostly PR/Dominican and black people. T2 diabetes costs the city $2b+ per year in healthcare so it qualifies as a crisis. There's a lot of fast food here like everywhere but we have fewer outright food deserts than most. The city has made a serious effort to get people closer to fresh fruit and veggies and subsidized it with vouchers (even beyond EIC/SNAP) but generational habits are hard to change.
>>30119
Just out of curiosity, what do you think filibustering means, exactly?
>>30119
Such utter nonsense I wonder if this is just a troll post. If any of the turbo autists on bbwchan had ever stepped foot in New York (besides for the one or two guys who won’t shut the fuck up about living there), you would instantly realize there are ZERO ssbbw’s there. Regardless of the unintelligible ramblings in the post I’m responding to, OP is completely delusional and wrong about nyc being number 1. It seems obvious but apparently it has to be said, if you like fat girls DONT GO TO NYC, it’s the most walkable place in the country and has the least ssbbws.
What in the autism is this.
>>30194

For fucks sake just say retarded instead of autism. You're not accomplishing shit for trying to be PC.
>>30222
What in the autism is this.
>>30222
Bro is speaking Ohio rizz no cap, that's deadass minecraft enchantment tae gobbledygook 💀 💀
>>26794 (OP)

I feel like limiting it to single women might be breaking your statistics. This might just be a map of where the most single women are, regardless of weight.
>>30386 (Cross-thread)
I live in NYC. There's a strong push to make it more like Wilmington, Delaware and Richmond, Virginia. A quiet gated liberal community where everyone knows who they are. The preg community knows full well that people are going to vote Republican to keep the hippies out.
>>30642
The preg community is made up of solipsists who rage against God for denying them biblical wealth. Many of them went to now defunct Catholic Schools. It's like how Jews go to Yeshiva and blame God. It's like reading Lordfat complaining that Spoony costed him a high paying job and a chance to leave Staten Island.