/gen/

(187 KB, 320x284, eee.png)
Not sure if this has been talked about before, but I was thinking about how you almost never see any plus-size female Twitch streamers. Fetish and all aside, are there any bigger streamers you know of and enjoy watching?
>>26227 (OP)
I've seen a couple but honestly much rather have people making fetish content. Given all the drama and ego with twitch. If I don't know a girl is an annoying idiot I can beat it. If I know she's a piece of shit is kills it for me.

Twitch just has a lot of psycho bitches. I think mochii babii was doing non fetish streams for a bit.
>>26227 (OP)
Arilove, idk if she streams much anymore, I just remembered seeing some belly/burp comps of her. She's pretty chubby and acknowledges it.
>>26227 (OP)
Does that girl snorlax senpai(?) still stream? I don’t remember her name but she had ridiculously huge tits even for an already larger girl.
Jokapho similarly streams on twitch now, I’ve never caught a vod but she’s another “titty” streamer who’s plus sized (slightly less now, apparently she lost 70~lbs recently