/gen/

(22 KB, 400x400, 01-47-23-162042879944.jpg)
As the title says bros, my girlie is sadly skinny and I want to get her fat but how could I do this?
Thing is, i think she's into me because I'm fat, she pinches my belly rolls and occasionally rubs my belly and I kinda wanna take advantage of that. Should I just drop the bomb and ask her if she'd let me fatten her up? Or should I slowly ease her into gaining weight unconsciously?
Really it depends but I wouldn't be asking bbwchan for obvious reasons. We get threads like this all the time. If you guys have been dating awhile just have a conversation about your fetishes. In my opinion, feeder conversations really need to be more frank rather than some hidden guilt thing. I know I've had it bite me in the ass by not just being straight up about sexual wants.
That's weird. What country you live? All I do is I literally throw myself on the bed and tell the hoe "have your way with me". It usually does the trick.

Oh and if a hoe ever tells you that "she's bored" or you see her in a bad mood what she means is that she's not drunk and doesn't have money for alcohol. So you should buy her some alcohol, because it makes sex more pleasurable for them. I don't know why because I'm a dude.
>>26205
Fifty fifty mix of heavy cream and grain alcohol gets girls wet
Pavlov and his dog