/gen/

(1.2 MB, 1551x2037, Art.jpg) (578 KB, 1551x2037, FR.jpg) (1.5 MB, 1551x2037, Ash.jpg) (668 KB, 1551x2037, JJ.jpg) (1.0 MB, 1551x2037, KK.jpg) (700 KB, 1551x2037, Hthr.jpg)
Thought it would be fun to imagine what if Dimensions Magazine had continued into today. One path I imagine it could have gone, it would have focused more on paysite models as that was just beginning to be a thing when their run ended. I also imagine them delving more into taboo topics like feederism, inflation, etc. Enjoy some mockups of the issues that never were!
>>25936 (OP)
Or even got relaunched as Interdimensions Magazine?
As I remember they were already heading that way. The first-ever issue I picked up was the Brie cover and it was the launch of their Wide Angle Videos. The mag was a mix of cheesecake and FA-BBW lifestyle stuff, like a fat zine version of classic Playboy.

Big Cuties was almost an extension of their brand, Heather the second Wide Angle model, and Annmarie had appeared in the magazine first and was one of the first BC models. There was another paysite whose name escapes me, very similar to BC, that was run by a Dimensions model, and featured other models who'd been in the mag.

And though they never went hardcore into fetish stuff, they did have fiction and occasional essays and RL accounts of feeder relationships and such. Rumor had it the founder/publisher was into feedism himself. The first-ever chatboard on Dimensionsmagazine.com was "the Weight Room," which was all about WG and feedism.
>>25994
Really nice job on the covers, btw. If only....
>>25994
>>25995
Thank you! I vaguely remember the other paysite you were talking about, but I can't recall what it was called either. I was too late to be able to buy any old issues, though I still hope to find some in the future. I really wish I could find the Wide Angle videos, particularly Heather's.
(498 KB, 1194x1196, Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 3.42.03 PM.png)
>>26004
The actual magazines are long gone but I found these PDFs three a few years back, including the Heather issue: https://we.tl/t-sONoZeNkDD

I had all the Wide Angle videos BITD, though my favorites remained Brie 1 and 2.

As for the site I was talking about, I looked it up in one of these and it was Russo Productions, and the magazine model/contributor who ran it was Sandie Sabo.
>>26007
Girl in the top left pic was Bella iirc. She was smoking hot.
>>26007
could you please re-upload the link?
>>26538
Wish I had this when the Dims boards were being overrun by hyperfeminist female incel shut-ins who hunted down feeder stuff like hungry wolves and basically killed the site. Feedism was baked into Dimensions' DNA from the get-go.
>>25994
Konrad was a feeder and supported feedism. The question would periodically be brought up by non-feedera and he clairified it each time. Once he left the magazine, then the vanilla karens tried banishing it. A major reason I don't care for the site since.
>>26622
Huh, I didn't realize he'd copped to it personally.
>>26622
Pretty sure I heard CB had fattened one lady to near-immobility, divorced her, and got involved with somebody else.

So yeah, one of us.
Hello to all from Germany.