/gen/

(766 KB, 545x670, majikmilk0.PNG)
this question might seem a bit odd, considering that I should attract FAs by virtue of being very fat. I'm a virgin, but my experience with romantic relationships has been people who just, look past the fatness because they like me as a person. Which is fine and all but not for a sexual relationship. Like, can you imagine having sex with someone who actively has to pretend they find your body attractive? I'd rather kill myself.
So if anyone has advice about dating as someone in SSBBW territory I'd appreciate it.
(model is majikmilk on ig)
Pics or LARP
Like you said just being a ssbbw should attract the chubby chasers like us, if you’re really worried about it however, you can use plus size dating apps like feabie and such. But like most people going through any relationship it’s going to be a trial and error thing get a feel for the person before you have sex with them lol, you should be able to find out if they find you attractive pretty fast and if you’re worried about it being a ploy just be honest with them and move on to the next guy
>>25720 (OP)
Mind losing some weight, than?
Also, provide the proofs with the timestamp.
>I'm a virgin
Well, it is plausible in his hypothetical situation.
>>25721
2nded