/gen/

(278 KB, 890x1105, Screenshot_20230123_032658.jpg)
I'm a sophomore in highschool. I want to get a feedee girlfriend by the end of the year but I don't know any fat girls and I haven't seen anyone in my area put themselves out there. Any advice?
>>25481
Get a car might help too
Do uou recommend an SUV? Or a dump truck?
>>25481
How would I even find people my age?
>>25496
You attract them with a pick up truck because that's what big girls like, then after you've found one you get a comfy van such as a Transporter then I guess once she outgrows it a dump truck would be a viable alternative.
>>25473 (OP) It's true though, fat girls will want to date you if you have a home base they feel comfortable stuffing their face at, and if you have a car so they don't have to expend any effort. Their standards usually aren't that high. If you're a normal reasonably fit, reasonably well groomed guy with your own place and a car, f
you'll be catnip to them.

I've read stories of people engaging in feedism shit in high school. Def never happened irl for me, but after I graduated and moved out, it got WAY easier.
>>25523

Speaking of High School feedism, my GF in High School got me into it (yeah how about that for backwards) and her dad was a Frito-Lay driver, so there were usually leftovers all around.

Parents were out of town one weekend, we went over watched movies and she wanted to see how many of the personal bags of chips she could eat before the movie went off.

Being ignorant teenagers, we didn't realize that eating a ton of bags of WOW! chips (made with Olestra) would be the problem it turned out to be. She must of had like 15-20 of them and I only had about 3 because I was stoned and wanted some chips.

I know how bad that night and the next day was for me. I cannot imagine what it did to her. This mistake was not repeated.

No, I did not date her through or after high school. Yes she got bigger - I don't know maybe 425 was the most I saw her at, yes she's still around the same size.
>>25523
I'm a little overweight, but not nearly as fat as the type I'm aiming for. Do you think if I start talking and develop a relationship with a fatty that it will work? Could I ease her into it somehow?
>>25636
I eased my wife into feeding by encouraging her eating, then moving to stuffing, and from there gaining. After she had gained a couple kilos, she was hooked.
Pretend you’re a liberal and suck it up when they go on their little rants etc or watch some gay shit with her and just nod and agree with what she says before you pound her out. Don’t bother her during the week. Just send her snacks and lunch. This is of course if your just looking for one of these annoying bitches and not a wife.
>>26300

Yeah just lie. Wow it's that easy I can't belieeve I never thought of that