/gen/

These are cringe af
>>25343
First one is. Second one is based
2 Fat 2 Furious by Eskimo Callboy is fun
Doja Cat "MOOO!" is the perfect normie feederism song.
mc chris - pizza butt
>Fat girls on a bicycle
It got popular in newgrounds during the early 00's
>That Chubby Chasing Backstreet Boys parody song
Despite being satire it definitely speaks my language whenever they sexualize sticks and not appreciating women having extra everything.
That bigger the figure the song is based lmao it’s so funny to think that people were into fat bitches in the past. I wonder which historical figures liked BBWs
(246 KB, 1200x1200, gettyimages-544266826.jpg)
>>25650
He was for sure. Note I literally have no evidence other than vibes but I still know it to be true
>>25650
The most famous example is Ibrahim the Mad, who was ruler of the Ottoman Empire in the mid 17th century. You have probably seen some discussion of him on this site recently because he was a character in "Three Thousand Years of Longing".

Charles II of Spain (who was inbred and severely retarded) is possibly another example. He had a very fat girl at his court as a sort of freak show attraction. Her name was Eugenia Martínez Vallejo. She weighed 155lbs by the time she was 6 years old and only lived to 25.
>>25685
Napoleon I wasn't a chubby chaser, but he loved to fuck. He had two wives and dozens of mistresses over the years. His fetish was eating pussy. Specifically hairy, unwashed pussy.
Napoleon III also loved to fuck, even more than his uncle Napoleon I did. One of his mistresses was chubby and notorious for not wearing corsets, as well as for taking and publishing nude selfies.
(42 KB, 520x578, diamond-jim-brady-spring-2016.jpg)
>>25696
Yeah there's no actual evidence for Napoleon I just thought he had the vibes. One that I almost know to to be true is this fellow, Diamond Jim Brady, an eccentric American millionaire known for basically being a patron to and having an affair with the most famous actress of the time, Lillian Russel. This so happened to involve him "funding her lifestyle" that included her mirroring his famously enormous and excessive diet, which led to her gaining over 100 pounds at least and being one of the heaviest actresses at the time. He's the original architect
>>25698
I looked him up. He seems pretty based ngl. If the stories about his appetite are true, it's kind of surprising he wasn't fatter. Hell, it's also surprising that she wasn't fatter, but it is very arousing to think about how much she was eating.
He died of a heart attack at 60, but he had pretty much every obesity-related illness known to man. She died at the same age but under suspicious circumstances. She reportedly suffered a minor injury during a boat trip and died due to complications from it. Makes me wonder if she was as fucked up from 40 years of gluttony as he was.
>>25726
The stories of just how much they ate is without doubt at least slightly exaggerated, but I also have no doubt it was at least based truth. Also what was the name of of Napoleon III's mistress and are any if these pictures publicly available?
>>25764
#bascism