/gen/

(727 KB, 1605x2300, CrazyFoodTruck.jpg)
Since there's so much stuff out there, I thought it'd be a good idea to just generally suggest stuff for general expansion stuff that you see little to no work about. This can be for games, cartoons, manga, anime,etc. I put it here since this will just be a general covering of all threads (women, men, inflation, furry, etc) and it'd be easier than just making a thread on each.

Basicallly suggest whatever you like, give a name reference and it'd help to give a picture to show what you're suggesting. This is not so much a specific request thing, but just the idea to introduce stuff to people looking for new stuff to do.

I'll start with mine: Crazy Food Truck. Why? Its a funny series about an old food truck driver and a gluttonous hot girl in a post apocalyptic world. (Note the picture here isn't the girl's usual outfit. Just the best one I could find to reference her body)
(50 KB, 333x500, SrankedBehemoth.jpg)
Here's another for me, since I don't even know if the manga has been serialized here yet, let alone has an actual anime planned (especially since its borderline ecchi)

The full english title is "I'm a S-Ranked Behemoth, But Mistaken For a Cat" (The direct translation is even longer).

Basically the premise is a brave knight is killed and is reborn as a baby s-class monster known as a behemoth. But he's mistaken for a kitten by a sexy elf girl and saved by her, so he dedicates his life to protecting her as her pet and knight.

Why do I suggest this? Lots of sexy girls that would look sexier fatter and funny situations to base it on (like how Tama, the MC, is often face first in boobs)