/gen/

(107 KB, 950x625, ba27ce84d60dafac022f44c0c2c9e974488e80e8f73e1aa102f66f2b4681c7af.jpg) (899 KB, 3923x3574, 20cd17f72035966d2e49c827d21158dc99fbb726151a1008cdbaf8baf42abe8c.jpg) (4.5 MB, 1242x1520, ddgqps8-52002c4f-ba69-482f-944b-07db8ddcf4c0.png)
Posted this Halloween 2022 and didn't get a single reply so trying again. Hopefully someone knows of any and I get will get some reply's this time.

I keep getting told to go here but these games are to short, mostly text based without art to go with the text, and old as dirt. The art for most on that games list is just shit for most of them on that site. https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/a-user-maintained-list-of-games/7102
Does anyone know of any good weight gain games from this decade. Can be furry or human I don't care. And beta.character.ai though good at times gets stuck in reply loops and always kills the mood. Furry or human is fine but I really prefer wg stuff with black women.
>>25079 (OP)
Lurk more.
You seriously don't have enough motivation to do the work by yourself, instead you come here and expect from someone to bring you everything on a platter.
>Can be furry or human I don't care
Excuse me, I've thought you posted furries exclusively?

Go to the bbwalt, find the old games thread, lurk there, than go to the weightgaming, search it all thoroughly, create a fucking spreadsheet for fucks sake. Google the creteria you want to search, leant how to optimize your browser search inqueries, come on.
Are you that helpless?
>>25117

Don't mind him, he's breathing in that war smoke for the past year.
>>25079 (OP)
Forks is my personal favorite but it can be long-winded and I don’t think the author will ever finish it. There’s a darkie girl in it too
>>25120
Figured as much. As if I've not already looked all over the internet, why else would I be asking here? It's the best chance I got at finding anything.

Clearly, I found jackshit anywhere. And I lurk the hell out of fat anything online and still found nothing.
(30 KB, 635x444, 1643899963060.jpg)
So, if you do agree, why would you whine about your misfortunate lurkings meager two posts below?
I refuse to belive that someone could've "looked all over the internet, but still find nothing.
Either you are nefarious liar, who wants the work done for them, or you indeed have found nothing, that means there was no point to make this thread whatsoever.
>>25120
Aren't you that little bitch in the "birth control..." thread >>25029 (Cross-thread)?
It is neat to assume that your fantasies somehow match up with reality.
>>25156
Well, if you really are about the furries per se, I refuse to believe that be most tech savvy perverts on the internet (I bet someone can clearly ditch LinkedIn and start recruiting at their websites) made no virtually NO games for the past two decades and the third ongoing.
As do the black women, it's uhh rather complicated question.
First, I don't have any doubts that due to uh.. *socioeconomic factors* there certainly isn't a substantial number of game developers making the games with the characters whose features mirror the esthetic preference of said population from which those gamedevs are from.
The best you can have is a "diversity quota character". There certainly are some, go and find those games with this feature, doubt it is hard. Especially if the game creators tend to show the panel with the character cast at the very beginning of a thread/page/whatever.
There was that feedmyaffection thing, but I only remember it for the atrocious art style. Anyway, if that's your thing, you go there and fetch it.
>>25162
Putin piss in your coffee or something, what is with your attitude. I never posted on whenever you think I did in furry anything so you're wrong about that from your first reply. The only resend I said furry along with human is fine because they do make more fan-made games than non-furries and more exist with WG in them in furry fan-made games than non-furry fan-made games. WG is WG to me I don't really care if it's furry or human. If you just like ranting and raving at people online go to Tumblr or Reddit I'm sure you would be more useful there. I don't need things handed to me on a silver platter but there could be some site I never heard of or known about that may have what I'm looking for that only a user on here may know about and feel like sharing the info with me. If you don't agree with some people's posts stop lurking on their posts, and go look at posts you do like. No one is making you reply to my post.
Most of the wg games are either interactive visual novels or pixel rpgs.
Peronally I prefer the visual novels, especially the ones where choices relatively matter.
Two good ones that are getting updates is Fattening Career(next free update is in Feburary) and Feed my affection(be warned it does have some gross elements in it)
Another one that I discovered recently was Thicker Treat but idk if the mod maker will keep developing it, I really wanted to join their patreon to get the latest version but they don't accept newcomers atm, but the current free demo is worth a shot.
Also if I recall, Sims 4 is free and there are mods for this kind of thing so you can make whatever scenario you want there too.