/gen/

(36 KB, 768x1024, eryjrtuiol;.jpg) (56 KB, 703x1000, tyrtyrty.jpg) (75 KB, 958x737, WhatsApp Image 2023-01-03 at 23.22.15.jpg) (76 KB, 761x965, WhatsApp Image 2023-01-03 at 23.22.15wrth.jpg) (135 KB, 2174x936, 03153a38547ba02d559d6185ce1f10a35e095766356406443eb695760c55c5aa.jpg)
Me and my feedee GF are getting into bellybutton play. I can fit in her pretty belly hole we found out. It's not quite deep enough yet however, ideally we would want to make it her fourth fuckhole/pleasure center that could house me entirely. we had the idea that as she gains we keep her belly plugged as much as possible, which also sounds hot as hell. (and looks pretty.) and go up in sizes gradually stretching.
It does pose some complications though such as the fact that your belly button doesn't close up as your butt would for which plugs are designed. how do we keep it in? would the concept of shaping a gaining belly's hole work at all? we could use the earlobe stretching stuff perhaps? we humbly ask advice from you lot ubernerds. we'll keep you updated on progress and you might see some pretty plugged belly pics, which is a rarity i'm farely sure will spark yall's interest.
anyway, if you know anything useful to help out this little project, please let us know :)!

look at this cutie man.. my lil piggy (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥
I mean hypothetically it should work. I used to stretch my ears and bellybutton skin is like somewhat stretchy? Lots of others stretch other shit like dick holes and stuff and it works fine so if u wanted to use ear gauges that probably works. I dunno about plugs I feel like it would work too, I'm not that knowledgeable about it though.
>>24742 (OP)
Fuck bro, that’s a nice belly.

I’d imagine the plug could somehow be combined with an adhesive, maybe not literal glue lmao but maybe something similar to a band aid.

Do you guys make content or have any vids together?
>>24771
>Do you guys make content or have any vids together?
not currently, but I can rule nothing out if there's demand and support. She loves when i show her off and getting compliments, it a real BP boost.
Also some kind of adhesive is a pretty good idea thanks anon.
>>24780
Tryna share a short vid of her tho? We need more of that belly
I don't know much about butt plugs, what i do know though, is that i want more pictures and videos of that belly. i saw that you guys don't post yet, but please start doing that. you'd be stupid if u didn't honestly
>>24742 (OP)
The body and fat will mold to compression, so your idea will work. This is why people who wear corsets regularly end up changing their shape over time.

A plug will work for this. Duct tape the plug to a belt, and then fasten the belt around her belly. Tighten it enough to apply pressure without being painful.
definitely please do this. I've thought about the gauging idea before too, but a buttplug is probably even better.

If you look around they sell "speculum plugs" which I think are specifically for stretching. Might not be the best to use while out and about but definitely while home
Definitely keep us posted, this sounds like a neat idea.
>>26081 It's all old. Ancient, in fact. Perhaps 2013 or 14.
(2.7 MB, 2791x3134, 1619216449618.jpg)
We are planning on producing some content as a little side hustle, so expect some belly button goodies. We also found a solution to our question and put some effort into making it look good. The main objective is deepening/keeping deep.

This niche is somewhat of a market void we hope to fill, however all this effort will be in vain if there's no way to sercumvent that coomer-party content scalping. How does one prevent this? You will be kept updated.
>>26262
Lmao you're asking the wrong site pal
>>26262
Just do the content gold digger scum
>>26262

Make the onlyfans free with teaser videos and pics. Put paid videos on Manyvids and/or Clips4sale.
>>26262
curious how you're doing it?
The only way to keep people interested in Your OF is to post on a regular and frequent basis, so people will renew subscriptions and scalpers won't find the most recent stuff on coomer and other pirate sites, and will be tempted to subscribe to have the latest content available. There is really no way to prevent your content from leaking all over the internet once you put it there, but if you have a good posting schedule and media management it should pose no problem. Just look at hitomi tanaka or Nadine j, their content is all over the web but they are making a living on it anyway. Offer something pirates can't offer, like frequency, custom stuff, frequent updates and such.