/gen/

(1.1 MB, 1080x2184, Screenshot_20221229_173016.jpg)
lol one of her posts went viral further cementing this fetish as having the worst PR out of all other degenerate fetishes. it looks like all she posts about now is muh abusive exes (feeder or otherwise)... I guess if you can't make it as a model you can always amass clout by harping about how evil and predatory feederism is for content like its TLC
>>24542 (OP)

This hoe never had a boyfriend. If she did he probably wanted to fatten her up because she's butt ugly. He probably didn't want to break up with her or get her pregnant and ruin his fucking life with child support, but he was also tired of her uglyness.

Ps. She looked better fat and she never loved him.... the way she's talking gossip about him.
Had some mutuals with her when tiktok was really blowing up. Can confirm she's doing this for clout. Person I knew started texting her as a middle man because he was curious about feederism etc. I started asking her, what about people that have been into this their entire life and didn't get coaxed into the fetish like you? What about feeders that are okay with their feedee wanting to stop or lose weight and even help? What about feedee's that are going to gain regardless of being single or not? She just wanted to lump us all in with her abusive ex for clout and couldn't even answer my questions. Most likely spiteful she never gained traction online as a feedee too.
(328 KB, 1080x1354, Screenshot_20221230_114950.jpg)
glancing at the "receipts" she posted of her feeder ex it's honestly clear that if anything happened it's on her for going along with a low-iq deviantart-tier retard
>>24543
>cementing this fetish as having the worst PR out of all other degenerate fetishes.

Guess she's never seen the pregnancy fetish crowd.
>>24551
I'm gonna keep it a buck with you: if you posted my feedism sexts, though they might be a bit more eloquent than this, they'd look fundamentally identical to normies — and I doubt many on this board would come off much better.
>>24543
>this fetish as having the worst PR
Now every time a girl is fat on YouTube it's blamed on "The Feeders". There's a million comments like this on Candy's mukbangs even though 1) she's been fat all her life due to a self-proclaimed food addiction 2) she's not even really modelling anymore 3) >99% of her comments are from women and trolls
But somehow everyone is at a consensus that she makes shitty vlog mukbangs for The Feeders lurking in the shadows and not because she obviously just wants to eat junk food

Candy Godiva is the least unreasonable example of this accusation though, because at least she actually was in the scene. Fucking FoodieBeauty, some ugly hambeast that makes braindead mukbangs, gets the same comments about how she's doing it all for The Feeders, when literally no one in this community has ever heard of her.
Even Amberlynn Reid has been accused of Doing It For the Feeders even though her whole YT channel is documentation that she just can't stop eating, she only dates other fat girls, and is not relevant to a single person in this community. I literally only know these women because I'm a female who follows drama, as is everyone else who watches these YTers.

Feeders are responsible every time a random woman is fat, it can't just be that she overeats, even though none of us give a shit about YTers, and the retards making these accusations don't realize that 100% of the views/money these women get to stay fat is from their own shockviewing/hateviewing.

Sorry for kind of sperging, but I've been seeing these sorts of comments everywhere for so long, and since there's so little overlap between the feeder community and the YT drama community, there's no one to correct them.
>>24543
this fetish as having the worst PR out of all other degenerate fetishes

Better sex=better PR. It's on us to elevate the post-stuffing orgasms.
Better semantics=better PR. It's better to explain that it's about caring for them and their pleasure and enhancing their quality of life. Tell them that too much of anything isn't good, and we're responsible and indulge "moderately".
Death feedism is a PR disaster and needs to be rebranded. Maybe call it "feedism orange" - oranges sound healthy.
>>24604
Honestly, normies (especially normie women) just hate men with any non-conformist fetishes, and no amount of "proving ourselves" will make a difference. Why do you think footfags are universally hated even though you couldn't possibly find an example of a more harmless/innocuous fetish?
>>24604
Why feedist orange? Am I missing something or just looking for meaning when there is none? Either way I'm retarded
>>24582
hi it's me one of the several other female feedees who also follow autistic lolcow youtuber drama
>>24604
2023 shall be the year where someone manages to spin ("Healthy, Consensual") feedism into a woke thing
>>24620
I'm just saying that the feedERs (mostly male) on here don't know these lolcows so it's absurd that normies blame them. Anyone here who knows about these lolcows, like you and me, follow it as a separate hobby. Nobody on here is sharing FoodieBeauty videos.
>>24607
This is the truth. Women and their gay freinds are excused for all preferences, can be bi and alt and everything but lose their shit the second a man doesn’t conform to the “earn money buy normie hoes” song and dance.
where can I find videos of her when she was fat?
>>24779
Women get to have their fetishes in public (steroid bodies; big dicks and tall people) but it’s an abusive fetish when a guy has preferences.
>>25928
I just saw two guys get shamed by two females, one a mod, on FF. Never thought I'd see that day. Maybe they want more soy like Feabs
what was her feedee name?
Will y’all please just post more pics of her fat
would love to see more of her when she was fat
anyone have her name?
>>24572
they're busy hiding. very few men truly admit to the fetish and when they do they get mocked for it.
does anyone have any vids of her?
I don't think there's actually any feederism content of her, nobody has ever shown anything that includes her I'm pretty sure she's just making it up.
>>27558
Someone should dox her.
At least they would have back when 4chan was cool.
Her name was Bunnidew. She used to onlyfans, look up lovebunnidew, but she scrubbed most of her old work.
>>31016
that's not the same girl
>>24620
>2023 shall be the year where someone manages to spin ("Healthy, Consensual") feedism into a woke thing

I sure hope so. Honestly I feel like turning it into some "yea! make yourself fat to rebel against cis heteronormative patriarchal beauty standards" would work on a portion of those people. If they feel like there's some sort of political motive for it, they'll absolutely go for it, I stg. They'd be drinking heavy cream if they thought it would make a political statement, specifically against "patriarchal beauty standards"

Just call it "the non-conformist voluntary plus sized beauty movement" or some other nonsense and say how it's to show solidarity with the marginalized and oppressed plus sized community and bingbangboom feedism is now woke-approved.
>>31054
I've thought of this idea many times before but fear it could backfire. Imagine our polarized environment how feederism becoming a mainstream topic of discussion would pan out. Lord have mercy!
She seems really crazy, its kind of hot how disgusted she was with herself. i like the crazy look in her eye how shes half going to cry but also half retarded.

i bet someone could get her to relapse. she looks pretty how now also. i would make her fall in love with me and have her gain all the weight back and then dump her ez.

skip to a minute in, she talks shit about curvage lol.

https://www.tiktok.com/@hellomonsterzero/video/7181935857019014446
She seems actually stupid. In a mentally-ill way. Is she autistic or is this just what people on TikTok are like?
>>31132
at least half of her tikkity toks are about her being autistic, she's a dumb woman that will do whatever a man she's interested in tells her
Look up kalimarie718 on Reddit. It is the same girl as bunnidew.
(64 KB, 640x640, wkogv0mtx2751.jpg) (60 KB, 640x640, ek40nr8pce731.jpg) (52 KB, 640x640, jzvyoqsbkmh31.jpg)
>>32599
Looked into it, and if this truly is the same woman she's full of it. Her "feeder boyfriend" must have done a shit ass job considering she barely even approached chubby. Though it'd be hilarious if she's actually just butthurt because she didn't get fat ENOUGH before they cut it off.

But seriously, it's 100 percent a grift on her end.
>>32624
An anti-feederism psyop
>>32624
Yeah, pretty sure this is a random attention starved whore trying to spin her mediocre looks and unimpressive weight loss into something via the multitudes of low iq TikTok video consumers.
As for the texts idk since I don’t read other guys texts, but something has me guessing she just texted herself from another phone. Not to say any guys text from here wouldn’t be MORE damming, but idk, just seems like a woman who looked up “fat fetish erotica” typed those.
>t hasn’t looked into this at all
>>24582
>Feeders are responsible every time a random woman is fat, it can't just be that she overeats

first they came for the feeders,
>>24607
>Why do you think footfags are universally hated even though you couldn't possibly find an example of a more harmless/innocuous fetish?

I've encountered tons of footfetishphobes throughout my life, I've never once wanted to ???? a foot or met a footfag.

>>24620
>2023 shall be the year where someone manages to spin ("Healthy, Consensual") feedism into a woke thing

go woke go groak

>>26981
>they're busy hiding. very few men truly admit to the fetish and when they do they get mocked for it.

what am I missing about the pregnancy fetish? I thought IRL was the biggest circlejerk where every fucking normie was obsessed with how getting pregnant and having kids was the greatest thing ever.