/gen/

(2.1 MB, 2024x900, Komi Plus Komi Max PR Patreon.png)
Something I noticed with various FA artists is how some of them seem to also be into muscular women. Just as they will draw chubby women with big bellies and double chins, they will also draw women that are muscular, with thick biceps, abs and toned muscular legs. This seems to be a contradiction at first as one would think that someone who's into fat women would prefer a soft partner. One with curves they can cuddle and massage, not a muscular one who would be hard and firm. They would want a partner who gobbles up food constantly, not one who diets and goes on a strict exercise regiment. It seems that being attracted to fatness is a rejection against diets and exercise as our fiction vilifies these things. I wonder why this is. Could it be the fascination of a woman with weight and dimension? A lot of women in fiction are thin, svelte petite things. They are often beautiful because of their frailness. As soon as a woman with weight and dimension appears, she is presented as mannish, apelike and ugly. I thought an attraction to fat/muscular women is a rejection against this beauty standard. That a woman can have something on her bones beyond skin, that she can take up space and be presented as beautiful because of it. Not being presented as masculine or as an ape for having width and weight. What are all of your thoughts for this? Why are various FA's also into muscular women? Is it what I said? Is it something different, if so what?
Because they're submissive and want a dommy mommy
It's about the woman being bigger at the end of the day. However naturally there are far more woman at the fat end of the spectrum than the muscle side so there is more of a supply. Also even very muscular women aren't that big and these women dedicate their lives to being the size they are. The ones who use roids and stuff can get to big sizes but they sound like men and have comical proportions. I do think that there is a bit of a domination aspect to it as well for some people

So like I said at the end of the day its about having a partner who is bigger than you, whether that be through muscle or fat. Bigger is better, fat is just easier. Also muscle is soft when relaxed
I feel like the wires got crossed in my brain at some point and I'm basically into all size/growth/extreme proportions kinks. Like I can be in the mood to watch nearly half a ton Vanilla Hippo struggle to get out of bed, and then turn on a time and spill endless seed to Blakelee Ortega's huge biceps.
When you develop decadent, over refined tastes, you become a connoisseur for all sorts of unconventional, esoteric beauty. Fascination with obese women and fascination with muscular women are thus related.
I'm into ussbbws, muscle and anorexics, it's called range
>>24531 (OP)
>Why are various FA's also into muscular women? Is it what I said? Is it something different, if so what?

Because people can have more than one taste. Just because you only like fat women doesn't mean everyone else should.
>>24531 (OP)
Simple analogy between a woman "woman is insatiably hungry so she can keep putting on fat" and "woman is insatiably hungry so she can keep putting on muscle"
I've also just noticed that some people associate even just being fat with strength in women, apparently because it means they have weight to throw around, whereas they think skinny women look frail. I guess this is why there are guys who like strongfats.
>>24531 (OP)
My fat fetishism stems more from a fetish for growth and size difference, and the flipped relationship dynamic that often comes with. Some people like to be the little spoon sometimes, but it's difficult when your partner, the 'big' spoon, is literally smaller than you. There's also the dom/sub feedism aspect which is equally applicable to muscle fetishism. It takes an incredibly large, daily caloric intake to maintain a certain level of fat or muscle, and the most dedicated sex workers in the fat fetish community frequently monitor theirs by consuming gainer shakes. It's just a different kind of bodybuilding. Still, even the most anavar addicted crossfit athlete (like I don't know; Dani Elle Speegle?) can make looking swole feminine and beautiful. Dunno what you're talking about, OP.
I just like them huge. Also, I really like Cattleya, she has muscle and fat.
>>24531 (OP)
Because people in this category have two types they're attracted too, women with absolutely no self-control (feedees), and women with crazy high discipline (gym rats).
Amazons represent the best of both world since they can train hard as hell in the gym on one side and stuff their face on the other, and then be in good shape and thick at the same time.
>>24531 (OP)
Also I forgot to comment on this.

>As soon as a woman with weight and dimension appears, she is presented as mannish, apelike and ugly. I thought an attraction to fat/muscular women is a rejection against this beauty standard. That a woman can have something on her bones beyond skin, that she can take up space and be presented as beautiful because of it.

There is always a romantic in the corner to come up with these sorts of malarkey. Sexual attraction is never related to all these fancy sociological considerations. It's all rooted in primitive power dynamics and suitableness for reproduction. Our lizard brain is in charge of our libido, not our frontal lobe.
>>24531 (OP)
Idk about others but fit (especially big fit) girls tend to get pretty fat pretty fast because they already eat more than usual for girls, it makes me want to blow my brains out when a women can’t finish a meal, who eats half a burger?!
Also (but not always) they tend to be more ok with being at least somewhat larger at a base, while also being focused on their bodies (something I appreciate is a girl who can appreciate herself) plus you can reliably meet them at the gym, AND they are usually just pretty fun people.
Girls on calorie deficits usually also appreciate being able to cut loose for awhile at least.
Also maybe most importantly this >>25219
>>25207
Where is this from?
idk its range i guess
but whereas i love absolutely huge fat women, with muscular women they have to be lean not big
and strongfat is like absolute bottom of the barrel awful tier
because theyre sexy as fuck. musclefat women especially