/gen/

(1.0 MB, 1800x2558, ddlmjqb-ec8eb90e-a52f-40b2-9496-3073be8058ba.jpg)
Can I get some recommendations for places or websites/apps I can have a good chance at finding and dating bbws and ssbbws?

I want to avoid sites that cater to feederism since I want to have my relationship not be just about how fat the girl is.

I have tried WooPlus and had a date from there.
I dont want to do Feabie and Tinder because of the hook up culture and Feabie attracts the most idiotic and insane women I have seen on the internet.
>>Can I get some recommendations for places

Barnes & Noble, 2nd and Charles, or whatever bookstore chain is near you.

Or just camp out at a Starbucks.
Virgin
>>24385

At least he's trying to get laid. What's your excuse on being here besides cooming?
A actually useful site would be appreciated. The 5 sites I've used keep matching me with women 10+ years older than me.
>>24430
If they're in their 40s they'll unironically be better. Half the chicks under 40 these days are full blown BPD insane. And under 30, well they're even more fucked up.
What the fuck are you American fools talking about? Almost 50% of your country is classified as obese. And if you don't care for niche shit like feederism, as you've incidated; then you have a whole lot more to choose from.

Try literally any dating site and you'll find plenty big fat chicks who aren't feedees. If you're still having problems at that point, then it's not the platform - it's you
Last time I was using Hinge it was showing me BBWs pretty often. Even though you can't search by body type on there the app will eventually pick up that you swipe right on BBWs and will show more of them to you.
>>24459

Uhh!?..... America is the most good country! It is the country with the most saints! They are all decent groups that do no wrong when nobody is looking like many two-faced societies and families that exist these days.
>>24726
When does that happen?
I have only gotten girls with a waistline under 28 inches, and I am checking through the most obese states.
>>24382
>Barnes & Noble
shhhhhhhhhh