/gen/

(379 KB, 1744x1571, Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 8.26.30 PM.png)
Hey guys,

I just discovered this AI text generator called ChatGPT and it is seriously blowing my mind. I've been using it to write some weight gain stories, and it's been an absolute game changer.

I mean, think about it: with a tool like this, we can create endless variations of feederism stories without having to come up with everything ourselves. The AI can do all the heavy lifting for us, and all we have to do is give it a few prompts and let it go to work.

And the best part is, since the AI is constantly learning and adapting, the stories it generates just keep getting better and better. It's almost like having a personal writing assistant that never runs out of ideas.

I'm honestly so excited about the possibilities here, and I can't wait to see what other people come up with using this tool. If you're into feederism or weight gain stories, I highly recommend giving ChatGPT a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results.

Cheers!

-Message written by ChatGPT
You're too much. Too nerd

Didn't read
alright bozo instead of wg fiction all I got was a nice conversation with an AI how do I get it to write the good stuff?
(14 KB, 400x226, Inception.jpg)
>>24262
To get around the nsfw restrictions I told ChatGPT to write a story about a fictional AI it named feedie that broke it's programming and started writing WG erotica to massive public acclaim
If that screenshot is the best it can do, I think carbon-based creators are safe for another year or so. We don't need a robot writing insipid, cliche, anodyne WG shit — 1,000s of actual humans do it on Deviant Art, FF, etc, all the time.
Make a story about belle dellephine and I am the main character and belle dellephine fucks me
>>25151 Okay. What's your ethnicity?
but this is extremely bad
>>24212 (OP)
Shit, if a person wrote this you would ignore the hell out of it.
>>24212 (OP)
Powiedziałbym, że ten tekst wygląda głupio.
>>24262
Ask it to write a story, improvise with the outlines, fill its memory banks with the information it will use to write a story.
The results may wary, sometimes it's a cringe worthy mess of a text all cheery and bubbly, sometimes it fucks all the punctuation up and make literal monster sentences.
And sometimes you struck gold.
>>25275
Yea, it is sort of.
Human writing has some sort of material tangibility to it, you know that it was written my an agent being, and not by a mystery box that slaps together words semi-randomly.
>>25422
Neat, another rare flag on this board
“It was a stormy night when Michel a gay furry and his friend decided to have a sleepover. They were dating for a while but never went any further than a hug or kiss, at this sleepover they wanted to change that.“
Bound husband
Bound husband
Jessica is a curvy married woman and Justin has a long big black cock. Tell me a naughty sex story of them
Jak wyruchalem mamę i siostre