/gen/

(697 KB, 503x856, 20221219043650-3d2dfafd-la.png)
I'm home for the holidays and I have a girl from feabie I see every time I'm home, not gonna out her but she's significantly over 300 lbs with a massive double belly. We've hooked up 3 times now and every time we do we obsess over each other for weeks. This time we've talked about belly button fucking which I'm stoked to try out.

I'm curious if anyone else here has tried belly button fucking and what they thought of it? Any thing else you've tried that they really liked?
One thing I can do with this girl is jiggle her thigh to make her cum again after eating her out which is very hot. Pic unrelated
I pretty much just stick my dick in between her rolls and have fun making it disappear, it makes us both laugh, never went hard on fucking her belly though. I do like to push her legs up in such a way that her fat thighs give the base of my dick a tug as I'm fucking her. Two other crowd pleasers, holding her down by her hips/love handles and having her try to get up, showing her how fat she is and how her fat makes her helpless. I always have trouble not busting so, I stop, and play with her clit while I'm in her.
>>24150 (OP)
Bellybutton fucking is the hottest shit. A suprising amount of fat girls I've dated really enjoyed it, even ones not into feedism
My partner is 475 lbs, just take it slow and make sure you clean it afterwards
Alright even though I'm pretty sure this is just your weird virgin fantasy, I'll give you my thoughts anyway.

Belly button fucking is retarded. It looks nice I guess, but it does nothing for either party. Put your dick in a fat roll instead. Dick between belly hang and thighs is better than pussy. Dick in belly button does nothing unless your dick is tiny. Fuck you
>>24204
> kindest australian
>>24150 (OP)
ssbbw with really deep belly button here, i don't really feel anything except a lot of power when someone fucks my belly button. it's fun to see someone go crazy on, and get "weird" for me though. re: it only feeling good if your dick is small, sometimes i enjoy squishing the fat around my belly button onto the rest of the dick so my belly is like a big fat fleshlight. making out with my belly button is a really hot feel though ftr but might vary depending on someone's sensitivity
>>24259
Larps are usually way less casual and more like "she got fatter and fatter and she burps in front of all our friends, she eats 6 cartons of ice cream everyy night blah blah blah"
I choose to be anon lately cause I can't post as myself without people shitting on me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>24256
FWIW the first time I fingered my GF's belly button she was so freaked out she almost fell out of bed. She was like "Do NOT do that again!" I asked if it hurt and she said no, just that it felt really weird. Whatever it was, she definitely felt something in there. And btw she loves to have her belly played with and bitten, particularly the lower part.
>>24150 (OP)
My gf is not a feedee, but does enjoy watching me have a good time fucking her belly button. It usually turns her on watching me have a good time.

As for me, it just sort of a fun novelty on occasions. If my gf had a large single belly with a large deep belly button I think I'd enjoy it more. Since she has a double belly it's more like roll fucking.