/gen/

(81 KB, 960x540, desk.jpg)
Setting aside 4K kitties in nature landscapes wallp1pers and breaking bad with some wallpapers of cute fat bellies.

Post any wallpapers of fatties-- Ones you've made, random fattywank you've used as a wallpaper, or wallpaper-resolution images. Might have to host off site if file size limit is an issue.

I posted this image in the kip thread as well. There's a few decent kip wallpapers, but not much. I'm thinking about making some more. Kip isn't my favorite artist but IMHO their stuff works great for wallpapers because it's hi-res, right amount of detail and dimension, cute shapes etc. Very standard. Wallpaper taste and design is subjective, for me I'm just going with what stimulates my brain in a positive way. :)
(571 KB, 1920x1080, rwbywall.jpg)
here's the original if anyone else wants it. I'm on limited data right now but can get around to posting the whole wallpaper pack, more hi-res wallpapery stuff, and any that I make myself after the thread picks up. :)
>>23853
protip: just "sort by size" and look at your largest images. exact resolution doesn't matter as much as dpi!
>>23854
*exact aspect ratio doesn't matter as much as resolution
(1.7 MB, 1920x1080, slightly fat wallpaper.jpg)
>>23854
sure sounds easy enough but you gotta remember the length and height of the pic is important for it to look good as a wallpaper.

pic related