/gen/

(279 KB, 399x267, Feed.png)
Are there any other Fetish related Films out there? I mean Feed is the most famous one and literally everyone long enough in this Scene should seen it, but do you guys have any recomendations? Anything Fat/Feeder/Fa/BBW/SSBBW - related out there?

Thanks in advance! :)
You're from Germany so you should know about Sugar Baby, the American title of a German film, so whatever that is in German. Not hardcore fetish but a fat chick being fed in a sexy way.

I second the City Island recommendation. It is a subplot but it's fairly well-developed and the movie around it isn't bad.
(46 KB, 334x496, c09f296c7f0324d0c36d1a5d9e6e06a1.jpg)
There's this one I'm not even sure exists anymore. No official trailer or anything online outside of the same synopsis about being a feederism documentary.
>>23640
Thanks for the recomendation, looks pretty nice and i can remember back when i was younger and discovered this(my) fetish
>>23657
Thank you, no i didnt know this Film even tho iam from germany, the film itself was made in 1985, looks nice and humble in some way. Maybe ill watch it. But i doubt there is lots of "fetish" inside by the looks of the trailer and time and age.
>>23604 (OP)
BUT i have a question, i saw a Trailer to a movie where alot of chicks went on Vacation and some dude was the resort chef and made food especially burgers for everyone, but more and more girls disappeared because he was feeding there friends... but i forgot the name. Anyone can help?