/gen/

(288 KB, 717x442, E3A61418-91B2-437F-A24C-132FFF560802.jpeg)
Countering the other thread with a little more positivity. I’ll start with PleasantlyPlump. She’s one of the hottest women in her weight class and I feel like this board doesn’t give her any love. Probably because of her relatively low content output, but her stuff is GOOD. Always worth the wait.
Caitidee is a super-cute fleshbomb who's had a spectacular gain but I haven't seen any love for her here in a long time. I think her content is worthy as well, way more active and engaged than other models her size.

A couple rungs down the size ladder, Jekka Wolves is still a near-world wonder but seems to only get the occasional nod. True, she doesn't have a sparkling personality and puts out a lot of samey, low-effort content but that doesn't stop a lot of (IMO) lesser models from getting love.

And I appreciate the positivity and don't want to derail a new thread, but I gotta push back about PP. Super hot no doubt — beautiful face, fantastically fat body, great personality. But I don't think much of her content over the past few years. Way too much sitting on the bed/couch talking, maybe describing her body and fantasies in a less than compelling way, maybe eating a moderate amount of food in a leisurely manner. Granted this is an issue with like 80% of models but she's guilty as well.

(Full disclosure: She ripped me off for a custom once, stringing me along for months before she stopped responding, then released it a year after that on her c4s.)
Holy shit is this lady like 500 pounds!? How does she able to walk?
Is this lady what like 500 pounds?
(84 KB, 828x936, evuqikjbveo71.jpg) (133 KB, 452x960, 0e822c98729a6a98b09b355eef5b4b06f13d505a.jpg)
She's short, that's how.

I'll throw in my hat for Gigi. I think she gives off this impression she's not fully into it but she's done some weigh ins, the production on her sets are top notch, and she's at least willing to try more ideas that I haven't seen from other models. She's deceptively huge too - I haven't seen /bbw/ or /ssbbw/ take decisive ownership.

Also underrated? Bubblybooty/FatWaifu. She's stupid hot, about 500lbs, and I keep coming back for more on her. I don't get why no one brings her up, it's a total mystery to me.
>>22758
caitidee is 100% in that zone where she did everything this board likes but nobody seems to notice. I think she's just been around long enough that folks have moved on to shinier new toys
>>22787
Thirding this. She's hotter now than she ever was with the BC girl next door shit too. She has this shape to her knee fat that drives me nuuuttss
>>22790
yeah the fact that she went from cutie next door to sort of a hip bimbo party girl as she gained a shit ton of weight is hotter than a thousand suns
>>22790
Incredible back fat too. Not in sheer amount like Brianna or Leighton but it's really jiggly, lots of rolls. I saw a short GIF of her shaking it that I thought I grabbed but can't find it now. Haunts me lol.

>>22762
With you on Bubbly in theory but I had her OF for a little while and she just wasn't doing it for me. I don't know why — one of those models where all the elements are there but it doesn't add up. Maybe I'm not alone.
>>22760
She's super-short, like 5', so probably weighs less than you'd think from the pic, but she's gotta be close. As for walking, based on recent content she's not great at it these days. Pretty sure she's headed toward immobility or WLS, one or the other.
(426 KB, 2048x2560, CM_Photogrid_1667751507535.jpg)
Amatrix

Most of the people calling her ugly or boring haven't bought her content and just don't like her. She's been working with massivelysweet and a few others too.

She puts put out tons of content- she's done theme parks, live shows, weigh in and even had games set up with prizes. She has regular uploads and posts more than she says every week for over 3 months now. She responds to my memes every day.
>>22815
A model responding to your corny DMs because you pay her doesn't count as a reason they're underrated. She's fugly, period. Like objectively ugly and her droopy body grosses me out.
Also wouldn't be shocked if this post is her, or she asked you to say it to get her some traffic since she's bored without her feabie echo chamber. She's a fucking psycho that way, which turned me off of what little she has to offer a long ass time ago.
>>22815
Amatrix is rated about where she should be lol
I feel like if Eve let her fetlife flag fly a little more than she does on BigCuties she’d be a fucking rockstar in this community. A leather clad, six foot tall, 600 pound leather domme mommy with an ass the size of most peoples’ entire body? Sign me up.
>>22848
Eve is interesting - she's absolutely underrated and her set production is top notch. I wanna say it's a preference for white girls is why you're not seeing her being discussed as much.
>>22849
I agree Eve is underrated for those reasons and more, but I'm not sure race is the thing. I think it's her stature, which a lot of guys find a turn-off, and that her proportions are kind of strange compared to your Roxxie, Boberry, Jackie "ideal." I try to imagine a white girl with her exact bod and it still doesn't 100% do it for me.
All fat is droopy lol wtf
Wish the SpanxBeluga/FupaTrooper partnership was still ongoing. They were really cute working together.
>>22730 (OP)
>mamahorker
I don't know why she isn't as big as the others. I think she has a great body with massive titties, pretty face and decent content. I know she has lost weight recently but even at her peak she didn't seem to get mentioned too often.
>vivienne rose
seems a little underrated.
>>23022 I literally fell in love with her twice. First in some video I found on the net that she was dolled up and talking to the camera in bras and panties, then again a few years later when I saw her without makeup eating some fries. What a gal.
>>23022
>vivienne rose
>seems a little underrated.

Agreed. Maybe because of her age...?
>>23022
mamahorker tanked her credibility (if she had any to begin with) by immediately jumping on the tabloid exposé train and coming off like a huge dumbass. she got ran off feabie for that shit. also her pics are painfully and obviously altered to make her face look skinny.
>>23055
Perhaps. But plenty of ssbbw milfs were very popular back in the day: jenni, Ashley, brie, diva. Maybe that era has died away.

FYI. I'm still into fat milfs.
>>23122
I'm into fat MILFs too, big time. Bring on the 40-50s. And not to split hairs but Vivienne Rose has maybe 10 years on all those gals when they were in their prime. Plus she started late, and more "looks her age" than any of them who are frankly incredible for 50+.
>>23132
> incredible for 50+.
Fat don't crack.
>>23122
>>23132
Who the Fuck give a shit about age in this fetish?
Like yeah obvious 18+ but Vivien Rose is Godlike imo. She has some great squashing and smoterhing content and a body to die for. Just like a fine Wine.
GTFO this Website Kiddos
Keep jerking to your TikTok girls xDD
>>23271
>Who the Fuck give a shit about age in this fetish?
A lot of people, actually. Just like people who don't have this fetish.
>>23290
some people like otherwise attractive fertile women who are massively obese…
If you like expired meat that’s fine too.
>>22758
I'd disagree with Caitidee, her content has been hit or miss for a while now and her venture into hardcore was a huge mistake, once the novelty wore off that's it's Caitidee getting screwed you can see just how boring she is in bed and when you compare her to likes of Jae it's a day like to dark difference, her "girl girl" stuff is amazing though.
>>23290
>Like yeah obvious 18+
You didnt read that part, did you.
I'll say Violet James
Her content may not be as good as some others and she's posting very irregularly including old stuff, but she is one of the hottest imo

That huge double belly with those clearly separated rolls (and that third roll above), that cute, very fat face, all the backfat and a voice I kinda like

If her content was better, she would certainly be one of the best overall..
I second amatrixfetisha after that force feeding upload she just did
>>24293
hi amatrix lmao
>>22762
Those two women are not underrated
>>24330
I dunno, I don't see anyone raving about them. And whenever BB posts on Reddit her content gets pretty lukewarm reception. What's your reasoning?
>>24333
>What's your reasoning?
I see people talk about the two of them on the chan/people asking for their files. So with that in mind i see them as not underrated, I at least know that Gigi and BB have a thread up rn.
(203 KB, 1080x1343, 269816709_312259460864189_3617338068135387870_n.jpg)
>>22864
>I try to imagine a white girl with her exact bod

this one is hard to imagine for sure. maybe impossible even. @sarahggp maybe? btw now that i've seen her with dreads in the video with heather i'm wondering if she wears a wig :/
>>22864
I think the issue with Eve is that when she entered the scene it was right after Boberry did and she got lost in that hype and it wasn't until much later people realized her content was pretty good, and another thing, and I hate to be that guy but for every good black model there are a half a dozen that are just plain awful, just take Native Pear for example.
>>24415
Funny you mention SarahGP, I didn't think of her when I wrote that but she doesn't do it for me either. Again, not sure why because all the ingredients are there.
>>24421
Eve's content is actually pretty great, that's the shame of it. She has a brain and a sense of humor too which are also a big turn-on for me.

I'm not sure if black models are more awful than any others by percentage, but I'm thinking that if it's true there's a reason for it... A lot of the bigger, hotter pear shaped models of color (like Native) were discovered by MercedesBBW, who's terrible at coaching models and puts out bad content in general. It's not the money, either. I'd pay $30 for a solid 25 minute video but the lighting and camerawork is always terrible (doesn't seem to have upgraded equipment since 2002 or so), and there's usually 1-3 minutes of the models actually doing something worthy of a video and 20+ of them sitting on a couch or kneeling on a bed while her photographer takes stills.
>>24471
it's insane to me that Mercedes has been at it for so many years and she's still doing the same sleazy, low-effort shit. every time I see her dimly lit "we're just pointing the video camera at the girl while taking the still photos for the set" garbage on SDB or spankbang I just shake my head. how you been in the game for twenty years and still don't have any sense for how to make your girls look good?
I am convinced Eve would be a damn superstar if she wasn't tied at the hip to bigcuties' squeaky clean pinup vibe. Girl's got charisma you can't teach and a body sculpted by the gods. Like, girl, let me pay you to do legit domme/goddess/giantess content.
Lily from BigCuties. Fucking huge belly and double chin to die for.
>>24471
>SarahGP, I didn't think of her when I wrote that but she doesn't do it for me either. Again, not sure why because all the ingredients are there.
I find her really beautiful but she's such a late bloomer and also getting up there in age (40's right?). I think those ingredients would've come together for her much better 10 years ago, but it is what it is.
Layla fans should be paying more attention to BellaAbbondanza IMO. Reeeeally solid stuffing/binge eating content if you're okay with her acting drunk and sloppy in a lot of her stuff.

Also that lady who goes by FattestHeaux/GilbertGrapesMom is apparently doing onlyfans and I don't think bbwchan even noticed.
>>25433
>Also that lady who goes by FattestHeaux/GilbertGrapesMom is apparently doing onlyfans and I don't think bbwchan even noticed.
Link?
FatToniBabe (formerly known as ThatFatStonerBabe). A lot of people don't find her face attractive but I think she's amazing. Practically went from conventionally hot skinny girl to full-on SSBBW. Her belly hangs down like crazy and she's actively gaining.
>>25723

Seconded. One of my favourite gains, and I really like how slobby her content is.
>>22758
I agree on jexka, such a fertile figure

For me it's teximexi, what a goddess, and I'm pretty sure she'd grow easily, perfect body
Scarlett/French Pear and Sarah GGP. Both have big followings on IG and such but they don’t get nearly as much attention on forums. Barbie Bombshell is also underrated.
(92 KB, 378x425, fat.jfif)
look at this hog, found her on a papyrus scroll from hundreds of years ago. she's probably lost a bit of weight since then though.