/gen/

(4.4 MB, 1280x720, SSBBW Sasha filter exposed.mp4)
I randomly stumbled upon this Filter while i was downloading Sashas Coomer Content and rewatched some of the goods and look whos using a filter on an already extremely obese Body...

What a shame

Post more of stuff like this!
i think its a filter for her skin, not changing her size, it just glitches at the part with her belly in it. a lot of ssbbw get discoloration from friction and aging and can't deal or embrace it
>>22641
Case in point: MsFatBooty. Though it really doesn't help that that's all people ask about when they see her unedited pictures.
>>22649
Heather’s airbrushing has probably done way more damage over the years than just showing her models how they are tbh. Take it from someone who has had multiple 400-500 pound partners, noooobody’s skin is that smooth and pristine at that size. The heavy editing gives people the wrong impression/expectations/etc
>>22657
100 percent.
People's brains are rotted by that shit and drawn waifus that defy gravity.. go touch an actual fat person ffs
>>22657
I'm curious as to whether she's always done this and if not, when did she start?
I think it’s worth noting that if these girls had the means to edit themselves bigger in videos we would have already seen it by now. Like Sasha’s a cool chick and all but I highly doubt she’s got Adobe After Effects or some shit with an “add 20 pounds” filter. I’d be willing to bet if we really poured over every PICTURE of every fat model ever we’d see some warped backgrounds along the way tho lmao
>>22673
thirding this
>>22633 (OP)
>>22641
>>22649
>>22657
>>22673
>>22682
>>22727
>>22729
Iam the OP of this Post, i just wanted to mention the Filter.
I mean i see so many "Fake" Videos online with those god damn filters, that its a shame to see them on one of our beloved models... God knows where they all come in place