/gen/

(521 KB, 1080x1795, 8A861F07-8D10-4DD4-8E51-164E44B2D0EC.jpeg)
Why do fat women smell so fucking good? They have a particular musk that turns off most men but I love it. Their sweat and butts drive me mad horny.
Share your stories of fat girl stink with me.
>>22079 (OP)

Because you like the smell of ass and farts? I don't care how fat you are, if you don't practice good hygiene then stay away. Just because you eat like a pig doesn't mean you can live like one.
>>22116
I don't even like farts, I love women who live like pigs.
>>22079 (OP)
Fat women generally smell like shit m8, what are you talking about? The soured milk smell really disgusts me
>>22124
> I love women who live like pigs.

And you're going to smell like shit if you live like a pig. Name one slob who actually smells nice.
>>22207
Its not about the smell being nice, its about their stink being sexy.
>>22220

Fat stink is no different than skinny stink. It's okay if you have a stink fetish, just don't lie and use fat as an excuse.
>>22288
I have been with both and this isn't true. Fat girls have a unique sweatiness that builds up.
>>22079 (OP)
Hard disagree. Fat girl musk is a massive downside and pre-sex showers are a must
>>22288
It gets exponentially worse with size. You need to have more ssbbw experience to understand.
It’s the belly button for me. I like to get a whiff of my girl’s during belly play. Not gonna wish I had a scented candle of it or anything, but it’s great and a reminder of how big she is. Love it.
>>22744
I like the inner thighs and pussy smell most.