/gen/

(35 KB, 300x450, 700-01275191en_Masterfile.jpg) (1.7 MB, 2000x2502, advocate-calls-for-curvy-hooters-waitresses-02-1.jpeg)
I know I'm not the only one who work in the restaurant world. Talk about experiences with chubby waitress pounding down some fries or trying maneuver around a bbw cook on a tight space.

I work with a bbw to almost ssbbw coworker she was the pastry chef. She was gorgeous, her chef jacket couldn't hide her double belly and her chef pants looked to explode off her massive ass. I would actually go in early to help her. Never once hooked up though. Different place I worked with a server who was once thin. She pregnant and like a ravenous animal she ballooned up to I would suspect would in the 300s. She started with a small ass to a double wide dump truck. Good god and she was a redhead so bonus points.
Yes, alot of waitresses do have thicker thighs, legs and a bigger butt. It is wonderful.
(64 KB, 435x579, 1663915471351008.jpg)
Not sure if my employment at a wagie coffee shop counts. My coworkers is the physical representation of the apple body type. She's about 5,2-3 260-300 and she is wide up top. She wears a fleece that tightly covers her jutting gut while she walk with a slight waddle taking orders and prepping food with me. She'll create a squeeze between her and the donut case for insist and needs to scarf down a bagel at the beginning of shift and at end with her double chin wiggling gently with each bite. Apparently she sleeps for like 10+ hours when she gets home so it makes sense and I believe she likes me. Unzipping that fleece sounds amazing
(2.3 MB, 3024x4032, roxxie_young.jpeg)
When I was 16/17 I used to work in a seaside Fish and Chips shop during the summer holidays. I worked as both a waiter and cook so I'd spend a lot of time in the kitchen and so did my colleague. 18 years old and weighing in at approximately 300lbs was the fattest girl I had ever met then until then (I know 300lbs isn't crazy but UK is relatively slim). Long blond hair with the softest double chin that jiggled whenever she spoke. A pretty face for a small town English girl. Working class and unfortunately quite dum but I that only added to my attraction to her. She insisted on always wearing black leggings and a tight white t-shirt which left little to the imagination, only enhanced her expansive figure. This image of a young Roxxie is the closest body comparison I can find. Large allover with a generous behind which I would often follow whilst we walked up the stairs together as this was a two floor restaurant.

But now here comes the description of the kitchen. It was a narrow corridor barely able to fit two people abreast. So whenever I was working in there and needed to get past my colleague, I would have to slowly shuffle past her whilst her belly or arse (depending on which side she presented to me in order for me to get past) would rub against me. Despite this intimate procedure she never appeared to mind.

I was a scared nerd watching all my sexual fantasies waddle around me so sadly I never had the courage to try anything. But it was a shit job made fun when you were looking forward to seeing that everyday.