/gen/

(32 KB, 800x448, 13f36c484bb3b790631d0ca33729f4419a08ecae54b31f334b3081b0f904111c.jpg)
I would die happy if Roxxie made a video of going through her medical info. Having gained so much weight and getting so out of shape, there's bound to be something hot involving health issues. With the exception of Luna and Brianna, I don't know about a lot of models who do "dark" stuff like this. I'm pretty sure Adeline is reaching that level when things are taking its toll. Watching them becoming slobs is a sick fascination with me... and I am certain I'm not the only one. Who do you think is not sharing serious health issues?
Sounds depressing as fuck. It'll be like someone pre-writing their own obiturary.
Hey you can share health video if you have any please brianna <3
It would be the hottest thing ever to see roxxie do like a bimbo style health video where she would act being oblivious to her weight gain
I swear ya'll make me hate having this fetish.
>>21915 now we're talking. Oblivious bimbo health failure vid? Sign me up.

Also, as has been referenced elsewhere, a crying/panic video from a gainer would be choice.
>>21920

What was your first clue when a section of this fetish is contributed to death? And then you have this asshole over here asking for health failiure videos and wanting to see these women cry and panicing over dying soon.

Sadistic fucks....