/gen/

Out of all cars to pick, you choose the one that resembles a hearse? Not a pick up truck, mini van, or a station wagon?
>>21795
>implying OP isn't a death feedist
I drive a FRS for fun and daily a subaru wagon
>>21795
you can’t beat a CTSV wagon 500+HP n clean af. I somehow managed to stuff a 600+lb chick in a coupe so no need for a van
Ford Fiesta 8 (latest gen pre facelift)
She takes all the space from the door to the cupholders which are only 90% free
I sometimes have to gently push her leg to get into 5th gear and it's seriously noticeable when she's in it (much less acceleration and definitely a different handling)

When she's in the back for long drives the car goes down low so much ^^

I love all this xD

She's driving a Dacia and the seat is creaking when she's in and her belly touches the wheel (seat all the way back and tilted to the back..)
(33 KB, 640x427, R.jpg)
Me? I had a hotrodded 1994 cadillac fleetwood, the dash was so far from the 16 way dual power heated seats, more room than any car and modern SUVs in the front. It was a ball, 460lb unnamed model in total comfort. Yet souped up, was an absolute riot touring the ocean roads. If you live in the states and want a fun fast fat girl car, 1994-1996 fleetwood, or the caprice, buick roadmaster, impala ss. With the Cadillac and the car guys, be a gentlemen, open the door for her. There's actually a rolls royce training class to help a big girl out of a car without embarrassing her.
>>21805
Sounds like a dream. What music were you listening to whilst you were touring?
>There's actually a rolls royce training class to help a big girl out of a car without embarrassing her.
I need to see this vital learning.
(1.3 MB, 1280x745, ride.png)
>>21812

You joke, but this is the first good example that wasn't cringe or trolling. I don't understand Melvins with tiny ass sports cars making their girlfriends suffocate. Let the women breath and get something that they can acutally fit in.
r/miatalogistics
>>21800
My man, why are you driving like the tiniest car on the market with a girl like that lmao, dunno what model the Dacia is but I guess the Duster isn't that bad thought. Test drove one myself and wasn't a fan thought, gear shifter and clutch was really wonky for a brand new car.

I drive an older Camry and my GF has a 2005 Pathfinder and both can fit her comfortably, although she complains that my car is a bit low making exit harder.
>>21818
Good call mate. Fat girls like pickups. Perhaps I should acquire one if I were to find myself single again.
>>21832
I'm not doing this on purpose.. (I mean it's kinda hot, but not what it should be like for sure)

This car was a great offer by my local dealer and was new with very fair financing and lots of above standard features and everything I needed..

It was the right car at the right time (as a truck driver I'm also nowhere near poor, but I have to pick a good car I can afford and those big ones are more expensive)
It's got more then 90k km down now and I'm financially stable enough to go a bit bigger (carwise haha), so let's see

Her Dacia is the Sandero that came out before the new one and yeah that gearbox kinda shocked me too, very weird
And no extras at all, just a car with almost nothing but a small price tag
>>21800
dacia you say?
>>21861

You should get a Fiat Panda, if you want a tiny car for a big girl. Long time since I've driven one, but at least the mk 2 Pandas have their gearshifts up front, so theres room for your girl's hips to stretch out. Mine used to take up a quarter of the passenger's seat when she drove her Panda, but she was able to reach the gear lever comfortably.
>>21864

The Panda's also made for short legs and a big belly, btw., as the steering wheel shifts up quite a bit. She's also a Raumwunder in other respects.

Thinking about it, I should get me a Panda again, just for fun. I really like that car.
(455 KB, 1080x678, Screenshot_20221016-001251~2.png)
>>21864
A fellow truck driver, very nice.

Also if your GF doesn't give a shit about what car she's driving get her one of these. Could probably grow up to 600 pounds and still comfortably fit the front bench seat. Too bad I don't trust the car industry from your country, too many horror stories.
(2.3 MB, 5184x3456, 31136680.jpg)
I don't have a girlfriend but I drive a fifth generation Honda Accord. It's history is very sketchy to say the least but it's a beater I'm stuck with for now. When the transmission or engine fails I am going to take it to a performance shop and have them do a k swap and manual swap.
>>21874
It's nice to see some colleagues on here
And huge respect for driving in Norway ;)
--
You can't give her anything much bigger than what she has now
She's the opposite of me when it comes to driving ;)

Actually the Dacia is quite "wide" (since there's basically nothing elevated but the shifter in the middle), but the room between driver seat and wheel, even with the seat all the way back and tilted, is the more difficult part..
Her being wider than the seat isn't much of a problem kinda
It's impressive when you imagine how much belly there is in front of you when you take a seat in the car with her setup..
I don't even really know she drives since she's not the tallest too, but it kinda works

I was thinking about upgrading once the financing is done (and they give me some good offers maybe) or the car has crossed let's say 150k or sth
(127 KB, 900x675, BBWmobile.jpg)
i drive this
cousin Mykola sent me from war zone
good for big woman
very satisfied
>>22299

And you're suprised? A refurbished deactivated military vehicle isn't going to cost an arm and leg. You can't drive them on public road, so they're basically oversized display pieces.
>>22304
I see where you’re coming from, but still, to see something like that going for about half of what my car is worth after 60,000 miles… I think I need this in my life. Better yet, I think you can drive that little one on a public road? Just plonk it in a mother and baby space outside Waitrose.
>>22311

The "little" one is bigger than a Hummer, can't go faster than 60km, and will cost a little under £400 to fill it up.

Plus you'll look like an asshole driving this around, since again this thing is huge and will be an annoyance to other drivers.
>>22316

>>can't go faster than 60km

My mistake 100km. I was trying to convert miles to kilometers and got mixed up.
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L CRD (OM642 diesel).