/gen/

(488 KB, 1076x1061, p4cn58zq20t91.jpg)
How common is stuff like this? Have you noticed any massive gains in college? The school I went to recently forced all of the freshmen to sign up for unlimited meal plans.

As as side note, how much weight would someone gain by eating 8000 calories per day?
If she's a fat femanon already, we can safely assume she's lightly active at best. So to maintain a weight of 250 (assuming she's fat and not just thick) and a generous height of 5'7" (guessing), she needs about 2,300 calories just to maintain that weight. So we'll round up and say 2500, so we have 5,500 calories left in excess. If you gain a pound for every 3,500 calories you're storing, she will gain at least a pound every day, most days 2 pounds, but neatly totalling a gain of 11 pounds a week. Her daily caloric intake to maintain that size doesn't scale nearly as quickly as you might think - she will start requiring 3000 calories daily at a weight of 370 (which would take 2.5 months), but by that point she'll still be overeating 5000 calories daily, bringing the weekly weight gain to 10 pounds.

Just in case you were wondering, you'd need to be within spitting distance of the heaviest "reported" weight to consume 8000 calories a day and maintain basic metabolic processes assuming that height and age (college freshman, 18) - 1585lbs.
>>21698

That seems accurate enough, but it begs the question: what does this person's daily diet look like if they're eating 8000 calories per day, mostly from a college cafeteria?

Here's a representative example:

Breakfast:
- Caramel Macchiato - 260cal
- Short stack of pancakes with 1/4 cup syrup and 1tbsp butter - 650cal
- Cup of hash browns with 1tbsp ketchup - 510 cal
- Two fried eggs - 200cal
- two sausage links - 140 cal
- Two slices of toast with butter - 250cal

meal total: 2010cal
subtotal: 2010cal

Lunch:
- Double cheeseburger: 500cal
- 32oz soda: 370cal
- Large french fries with ketchup: 500cal
- Fuck it, another double cheeseburger: 500cal

meal total: 1870cal
subtotal: 3880cal

Dinner:
- Infant sized beef burrito: 1450cal
- Cup of refried beans with cheese: 270cal
- Cup of Mexican rice: 210cal
- Diet soda: 0cal
- Cup of macaroni and cheese, because this is a cafeteria and there are no rules: 310cal

Meal total: 2241cal
Subtotal: 6121cal

Other:
Cake donut "for the road": 300cal
5 cans of busch light after class: 475cal
1 cup of rocky road ice cream with a bit of chocolate syrup for dessert: 544cal
Half a bag of cheetos for a light snack (roughly 3.5oz): 560cal

Meal total: 1879cal

Grand total: 8000cal

Roughly this amount of food, every day. Very close to being impossible, but pretty hot to think about.

Assuming that she's starting at a weight of like 250, the school semesters are somewhere around 250 days per year, she eats like this on weekends but not holiday breaks, and taking a conservative average estimate of 9 lbs gained per week, she'd be 570lbs by the end of year one.
>>21738
Ketchup or cheese sauce with everything, probably not old enough to drink. More soda, probably drinking a liter a day minimum in addition to the lunch meal. More ice cream / desserts, candy, chips. It's not so much the meals that push people over, it's 100% the snacking. You could be your own personal chef and never order out but if you're having soda & candy inbetween meals you will never lose weight.
>>21741 Yeah, its not that these girls are doing the impossible when they say they've ingested thousands of calories, its just that the male feeder mind goes immediately to gorging and fast food and insane gluttony. The reality is more like sugary drinks and a bowl of candy on their desk and having "just a few" crackers or cookies here and there. My girl eats and drinks constantly but really only binges once a week at most. I usually eat larger meals than her.
>>21696 (OP)
Where is this from? This chick needs to post pictures
>>21752

In this case I loaded up the meals because it's explicitly a college student taking advantage of a meal plan, but you're right, it's best to be more creative.

When I was in college, the plan was good for entrance into the all-you-can-eat cafeteria whenever, plus a certain amount of credits at the on campus restsurants and vending machines. With that, maybe she's just constantly grazing on snacks and sides while studying in the cafeteria, interspersed with more normal sized meals, but also buying sugary caffiene drinks and vending machine snacks during classes.

It's still gonna be an absurd amount of food to reach 8000 daily calories. She has to be drinking a bit too. Freshman women absolutely drink in college despite being underaged. Maybe not 5 light beers a day, but a bunch of high calorie cocktails on the weekend will drive calorie averages way up.
>>21756
/r9k/ board on 4chan. It's more often than not just a man fantasising about the actions of women or a man that believes he's a woman. But occasionally there are fat girls posting tums on there.
>>21765
>But occasionally there are fat girls posting tums on there.
Any pictures?
>>21765
>>21696 (OP)
This, I'm sorry but OP is like ~90% (conservative estimate) just a guy (or troonjak) indulging in fetish. Remaining chance is a femanon with a fetish who's probably skinny anyway. Even tomboyish autistic women don't write like this usually.
>>21765
I haven't checked it out in forever but that board was like 40% fetish greentexts mixed with people complaining about the topic like it was real lol, chances are it's fake
(1.2 MB, 3264x2448, 4chan girl.jpg) (393 KB, 960x1280, 1592579201745.jpg) (426 KB, 1020x1280, 1592895298671.jpg) (413 KB, 960x1280, 1592895478383.jpg)
>>21790
There were plenty more but I've since lost them. Occasionally an actual woman graciously uploads their belly which is when the thread promptly goes wild before the photos are eventually deleted. So it isn't worth anyones time visiting r9k.
This larger one was discussing how she left Feabie because it's as shit as it is.
>>21797

Regardless of whether or not it's real, how common is it for women to blow up in weight when they go to college, beyond the freshman 15?

In my experience, it happens. It isn't insanely common, but some people can't control themselves around unlimited free food.
>>21802
Confirmed, I graduated like 8 years ago but they were calling it the Freshman 40 when I was starting. It's probably gotten more out of control since then since everyone is stress eating.
>>21801
Hey, I know those rolls! That's bigblondiebabie on IG - she's active on the Discord. She's also posted on 4chan so this tracks.
>>21803
Yeah I left college 6 years ago and it was joked about the freshman 40.
The meal halls had like brownies and cookies you could take with you and unlimited soda and juice which is more sugary than you would think. We even had a like cafe you could spend meal credits on to just get like several slices of pizza and mozzarella sticks. It's more wild I didn't see more people blowing up but definitely some of my friends packed on at least the 15
>>21815

Same. Our cafeteria even had an unlimited free ice cream bar with like 15 flavors. Everyone knew of the "hacks" of taking toppings meant for the coffee bar, or cereals like cinnamon toast crunch, and dumping them on top to make impromptu sundaes.
>>21698
Ok so I know how to assume basic metabolic rate for an average person and then you subtract that from calories in and simple math says you can take the excess calories per day multiply it by 2 and you have pounds gained in a week.

But what's the math for metabolic rate and sustained calories for higher weights??? I've never had a proper way of doing that math and always just taken the weight gained in a year at that rate and multiplied it by 2.5 but it seems like there is some legit science I could be using other than a bastardization of my basic nutrition knowledge.