/gen/

(57 KB, 400x485, D5833FB0-48B7-4E3F-B090-BB2001A9A687.jpg)
Let's talk about who we'd have in our top 5 for best face, best tits, best belly, best ass, and best legs. I'll start:

FACE:
1. Whitney/Dumplin
2. ObesityGlorifier from feabie
3. BC Brooke
4. BC Skylar
5. Candi Kayn

TITS:
1. ObesityGlorifier
2. BC Britt
3. Chloe
4. BC Holly
5. BC Marilyn

BELLY:
1. Jae
2. Kimmy Crush
3. Whitney/Dumplin
4. BC Vallery
5. Jenni Bombshell

ASS:
1. Margot
2. Colors of Autumn
3. Char Donai
4. Asshley
5. Plump Princess

LEGS:
1. BC Eve
2. Sadie
3. Purple Rose
4. Jenni
5. BC Demi
Do you envision your/the perfect woman having the respective body parts of each of your #1 pics?..that would look kinda weird.

But anyways...
>5. BC Demi
Do you have her pic-sets after update 110?
My overall top five goes as follows:
1. LittleYellowSpider (I’m talking pre-ThickHungryHoney bc imo she got too big/too much fat went to her face)
2. DestinyBBW (I like 500+ Destiny but I think she was her hottest at 300-360lbs)
3. BC Skylar
4. BigFatPunk
5. Thicccollegegirl
(To me, LYS at that point was untouchable, great face, great shape, and perfect size bc I prefer fat girls who can still go out and do cool shit with me I wouldn’t want one that’s about to die after like 3 steps)
FACE:
1. LittleYellowSpider (Pre-THH lemme remind u)
2. BC Skylar
3. BigFatPunk
4. Thicccollegegirl
5. DestinyBBW
(The bottom three are all close but LYS and Skylar are undoubtedly top two)
TITS:
1. Thicccollegegirl/BigFatPunk
2. LittleYellowSpider
3. BC Skylar
4. DestinyBBW
(When it comes to a good pair of tits on a BBW, nothing beats a big round belly for them to sit on, this is why TCG/BigFatPunk are tied for the first place spot. I prefer doughy double-bellies but a plump single-belly that the top two have is also super hot)
BELLY:
1. DestinyBBW (best double belly I’ve ever seen+made me realize I like fat women)
2. LittleYellowSpider
3. BigFatPunk
4. Thicccollegegirl
5. BC Skylar
(As I said, Destiny was the first BBW I ever saw online and it was this slo-mo vid of her jiggling her belly underneath a red dress, it looked like a waterbed under there. I might as well have been hypnotized into liking fat women from the wave-like movement of her belly)
ASS:
1. BC Skylar
2. LittleYellowSpider
3. BigFatPunk
4. Thicccollegegirl
5. DestinyBBW
(Skylar is the ultimate pear-shaped BBW so she dominates everyone else below the waist. Spoiler alert: including LEGS)
LEGS:
1. BC Skylar
2. BigFatPunk
3. LittleYellowSpider
4. Thicccollegegirl
5. DestinyBBW
(I was going to put TCG above BigFatPunk and call it a day, but I actually took some time to compare and as it turns out BigFatPunk has some amazing thighs.)

Extra Ranking: Personality (I just wanted to give BigFatPunk a first place spot somewhere tbh)

1. BigFatPunk (I’m kind of biased bc she’s only like a year older than me and we have the same sense of humor and send each other memes from time to time)+(she’s hot)
2. DestinyBBW (When she’s with some of her friends in vids she’s honestly kind of funny, it’s easy to forget bc we consider fat women to be beautiful but it’s kind of a rule of thumb that most fat girls are funny the same way one might say a super attractive woman might have no personality. Both rules have exceptions of course but the my point overall is that Destiny is kinda funny)
3. LittleYellowSpider (I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE THINKING DON’T FORGET IM TALKING ABOUT PRE-THICKHUNGRYHONEY. I’m talking about that cute raspy country girl voice she spoke with from time to time as she jiggled her belly or ate food in videos. If we’re talking about her currently then she’d be dead last. She’s entitled to act however she wants but I feel like she goes a little overboard with it.)
4. BC Skylar (I like her confidence tbh not much else to say)
5. Thicccollegegirl (I really have no idea what her personality is so it’s unfair to place her so low but I truly wouldn’t know where to put her among the other ladies)
>>21611
Sorry in advance for such a long list but I don’t really have any FA friends irl so I don’t get a chance to talk about them very often like this. This was fun though I hope we can get some more rankings under this post
>>21613
You realize you can jerk it to more than 5 women right?
>>21617
To keep it simple I took my top 5 and used them for each category. Thought that was obvious