/gen/

(16 KB, 276x380, pretty-bbw-showing-belly.jpg)
I've lurked the site for ages, mostly to crack one off to pics. But I made an account, posted literally one picture of myself, wrote a fucked up dark fat fantasy in the bio, and in about 3 days I've had women just throwing themselves at me. Some even close by too which is a bonus. I've never experienced anything like it.

I know this sounds made up. But man, there's a lot of horny women on that site, who I can only presume are quite desperate. It's like the opposite of normal dating sites.

Anyway, my advice if you want to meet fat women, and presuming you're not incredibly ugly. Just make an account, write some horny shit in the bio and chill in the chatroom. You don't even have to say anything, the women will eventually actually private message you and just go from there. Granted a lot of them are just there for roleplay stuff, and some are probably dudes pretending to be women, but if they're nearby and definitely real, you can sorta lead the conversation into meeting them in person.

Anyway, hope this helps. It's worth a shot if you really wanna fuck a fat girl at least. Just make sure you aren't getting catfished and they're not just there for roleplay, which is like 80% of them.
>>20648 (OP)

>Just make sure you aren't getting catfished and they're not just there for roleplay, which is like 80% of them.

So you're happy you got catfished and felt the need to brag about it?
>>20648 (OP)
I guess you can only speak for your local area but have you noticed a lot of feabie people on there? i dont see the point in going there too if its mostly the same people
(95 KB, 354x266, 1648655269242.jpg)
>>20648 (OP)
Can anyone speak to the amount of Blueberry Inflation crossover there? I tried Feabie for that sort of thing awhile ago and it really wasn't the place for it.
Talk to us when you actually meet up and fuck one of them. You actually made a post to brag about receiving messages from users who are most likely dudes lol. Touch grass
>>20648 (OP)
I always had decent luck on FantasyFeeder. Maybe I oughta reactivate the ol profile and see who's out there.
>>20648 (OP)
Those ade men pretending to be women, you autist
>>20648 (OP)
Wow, congratulations on being hot bro.