/gen/

>>20652
Rockstar has been woke since San Andreas. The difference between 2004 and the present was that the politics in WCTR and Pressing Issues were funny due to guests being delusional as the criminals. It only got worse in IV and V when it focused on right wing talking points. I think Judge Grady and Chakra Attack are the only funny commentary because the actors are having fun.
>>20654

What type of weirdo listens to fictional politics in a video game? As if real life left/right wing banter isn't good enough for you.

Anyways, they better not slim her down or change her appearance all together after this leak.
>>20655
The plot of San Andreas is literally a Los Santos police officer using the Ballas and Vagos to destroy gangs by arming them with enough guns to kill their rivals. Then there's V where a government agent is using a bank robber to boost his career. The least political game has to be III and LCS.
>>20656

I don't give two shits about the story. All I care about is killing and robbing. I'll go watch the news for a story about Police Brutality and a corrupt government.
Her ass is wonderfully round and plump. If R* bring back the weight gain mechanics I will buy this game day one.
>>20659

I've been waiting 10 years for a new game where I can shoot people
>>20659
GTA II was the last game where the player can do mayhem like bombing a radio station, or turning NPCs into hot dogs for a diner.
>>20668

You obviously never played on PC and used mods.
>>20656
>III
The political message of 3 is... never trust a woman
(347 KB, 220x293, disappointed-eager.gif)
this will literally be my reaction if the butt gets nerfed lmao

i'm predicting that lots of people will hate this game for being super realistic like RDR2, you can only carry 7 weapons for example, long guns will show on the back, cctvs, etc. there are also inconsequential details like changing the position of the driver's seat. weight gain mechanics make sense considering all this.
>>20675
Rockstar Games was hacked today and a lot of the game's assets were leaked online by an anonymous hacker. It looks like it's going to be V again.
>>20679

1. They were hacked over the weekend, not today.

2. They leaked both GTA V and 6 assets. But nowhere was it found that 6 is going to be just like V.

3. There's videos currently of alpha gameplay and you can easily see how different it is compared to V.
I hope the fat mechanic comes back, can't wait for the thicc bbw Latina
>>20675
I'll be genuinely surprised if her ass doesn't get nerfed for final release.
>>20679
Even in this completely unfinished state the lighting and object detail is better than V's.
>>20655
>what kind of weirdo
what is a woman?
>>20696
I think it will. Also the hair growth. Really great work by Rockstar. Yeah, they're faggots now but at least they make pretty games. I think the latina had a high weight in the vids we were shown. I can't imagine her getting much bigger than that. It was already comical to see the running speed and animation for her frame.
>>20717

>>what is a woman?

Something that you rarely touch.
(757 KB, 970x540, Lucia 2.PNG) (1.0 MB, 619x827, lucia.PNG)
Best case they'll keep her chunky ass in. Worst case I'll buy the game on PC and mod her fat back in.
But I seriously doubt they'll make her model skinny, especially when Latinas are curvy in general and they're fully aware that people are talking about how thicc she is.
>>20741
I think that 3rd pic is the heaviest she'll get in the game. It's right on the cusp of too big to be physically effective, able to run etc. If you look at RDR2, Arthur's weight gain is very slight. His heaviest vs his skinniest looks a bit like 3rd pic vs 2nd pic in your post
>>20742
Looks like Amber Hurd in brown faceā€¦ not complaining.
>>20835

What do you expect from a 3 year old alpha build? The game didn't even have all of the textures in at that stage.
The leak showed that guys will block you from leaving a club (and probably catcall you too), it would be super funny if they let weight gain affect these interactions.
Video