/gen/

(141 KB, 1920x1080, pic.jpg)
My gf loves to eat and has put on considerable weight since we met 4 years ago. I make sure she's well fed, and every once and a while go some place where she gets very full by the end. Looking for people's experiences with intentional and unintentional "stuffing dates", dates where gf ate way more than they should.

I can start with a few experiences:
- All you can eat buffets always do the trick no matter what. You're basically expected to indulge if someones paying the premium that it costs. Almost always ends in overeating and unbuttoned pants.
- bar night. get drunk and bloated on beers or cocktails and some bar food (nachos/fries/etc). if you stay away from ordering mains while your at the bar, this is almost a surefire excuse for a midnight mcdonalds run.
- getting stoned on a picnic. pack lots of food. highly recommend.
- fairs/street festivals/music festivals usually end up with buying around 3-4 snacks and or meals if you go from afternoon to evening. none of it is ever healthy either.
- vacationing is basically an excuse for stuffing. everywhere you go your going to want to get the most out of your time, and this includes sampling that places cuisine to the fullest.
- restaurants with large portions. ie. those pizza places that serve an entire personal pizza, chipotle, ramen/pho places, chinese restaurants, etc.
- overly expensive but still viable: sports games and movie theatres. all three of these encourage ordering obscenely unhealthy shit. just sucks that prices are ridiculous.

now lets hear ur ideas and experiences
Some restaurants have a contest where if you eat some special huge thing within a certain period of time, it's free. Either that, or you win a cool prize. You'll have to search for one in your area.
Some Brazilian steakhouses give each person a card at the table-one side red, the other green. If you keep the green side up, they'll keep bringing out different meats every 15-20 minutes. That can get filling.
>>21697
>>20609

These are both hot ideas, got to try em out some time
>>20598 (OP)
Food conventions.
You could take her from kiosk to kiosk, But might burn a hole through your wallet.
>>20598 (OP)

>>Almost always ends in overeating and unbuttoned pants.

All of my buffet experiences either ends with food poisioning or feeling hungry again in an hour. I decided to just fuck it and spend money on making my own buffet instead of risking catching another virus at a Golden Corral.
If you have access, try an east coast "family style" Italian-American restaurant.

Family style brings out an enormous platter for the table to share. They're usually carb laden meals meant to be shared by 3-4 people with generous portions, but it might be fun to split one two ways and see how far a date can take it. Only an absolute beast would be able to finish an entire family platter on their own.

They also tend to come with unlimited bread with olive oil for dipping, choice of soup or salad, the meal, then options for dessert.
>>21761

I haven't had food poisoning issues at any independently owned Chinese buffets with decent reviews. I agree with feeling hungry again an hour later, but that might not be a downside in this scenario.
>>21769

The key is trying to find the right Buffett that doesn't try to combine multiple cultures. I don't trust any place that has crabs legs on one side, taco filling in the middle, and Mac n cheese on the far right.
Although unfortunately all of the decent buffets are 2+hours away from me. Everything that's closer to me is either a trash Shoneys or Golden Corral, or closed down during COVID.
>>21769
> I agree with feeling hungry again an hour later, but that might not be a downside in this scenario.

I mean you're wasting money on the buffet at that point when the food is going right through you. Muckbangs are where it's at now.

>>21774

If I see meatballs or baked beans at a seafood buffet, I'm turning around out the door.