/gen/

(64 KB, 500x760, 6e89d1f6f69098a8ea85218b302fc1f8.jpg)
I don't know guys, they are hot and all, but since I started going to Mass more often really started feel bad about girl getting too huge.
it's hot and all, but bbws are much healthier.
Also you lose the ability to missionary if
your girl is too huge.
That's no fun at all.
So congrats I guess?
>>20240 (OP)
Like many Catholics, it sounds like you're trying to rationalize your way out of your true desires. Good luck with that, maybe talk to your closeted gay priest about it if it continues to be an issue.
>>20240 (OP)
ssbbw are good for the sheer awe but BBW are cuter and more practical to date.
>>20266
Motherfuckers love to argue about the cutoff between what's a BBW and what's an SSBBW. I think the best to date is right in that gray area somewhere - obese enough to be an amazing size and crushing weight with a hog appetite to go with; small enough to still go out and do things, with a cute feminine body shape that isn't fully blobbed out.

I can't get it up for just chubby girls, but the few genuine SSBBWs I've actually spent any time dating or fooling around with have been annoying as fuck
>>20240 (OP)
Hello Catholic guy, I guess you're not up to speed on everything in the Catechism yet, or the difference between Venial Sin and Mortal Sin. I would look that up. Now your concerns:

>I don't know guys, they are hot and all, but since I started going to Mass more often really started feel bad about girl getting too huge.
Dude, women can balloon up to that size even if they eat healthy FYI. Hormones play a huge role for women. I have a SSBBW Catholic friend online, she's always struggled with her weight no matter what she eats or does.

If you are worried about the sin of Gluttony:

1) Gluttony is anything in excess to the point you neglect other things in your life: Too much time on tech, eating long after you are full and then eating more anyways. In small amounts it's okay, Mortal sin has some wiggle room.

2) So long as the eating is normal and not doing it to say the point of puking or constant stomach pain, your woman probably isn't committing the sin of gluttony by eating a meal.

>Also you lose the ability to missionary if your girl is too huge.
Not if she's flexible enough, she should be able to put her legs up high enough.
>>20240 (OP)
What if some humongous girl comes into mass and get's those pews creaking?
Ok, so don’t fuck SSBBWs then. Job done. I don’t need to hear about your weird Catholic guilt.
(73 KB, 656x881, 1453544674094.jpg)
>>20282

Then he wifes her up and has lots of fat babies, problem solved
Here's the answer.

Stop caring and stop caring as a whole about labels. BBW/SSBBW, chub is chub. You find the girls you find attractive attractive. Simple as
>>20282
This actually happened to me. Nice girl, but then she decided she needed to go on a Keto diet and now she looks really ugly. She was Latin American and built like Sugar Pear, looked alot like her too, but with a better face.
(700 KB, 1919x1079, cover2.jpg)
>>20272
Okay,
And yes, I am talking about the marriage bed.
On the venial and mortal sin stuff, my priest said architected is a venial sin only under a certain point because it's selfish.
No disrespect to my priest, he's good guy, but him looking like the Rock is hilarious. every priest I asked looks like the Rock when I ask about this.
>>20272
>Dude, women can balloon up to that size even if they eat healthy FYI
If women suddenly balloon up in weight, chances are they aren't eating healthy, and your catholic friend is bullshitting you. Hormones are no excuse in the vast majority of cases
>>20296
Her face was way more white looking. She was only have Latin American from Brazil I believe.
>>20298
Well yeah, if they're a candidate for say 600 lb life, yeah definitely a problem. But if they're like say Asshley tier, then no.
>>20304
Okay then buddy. You do you.
That’s ok man, it’s normal to have your tastes change. Don’t force yourself to like things you’re not comfortable with anymore
(61 KB, 1068x601, gigachad.jpg)
>>20294
This implies that you told him that you like BBWs. It takes balls of steel to confess your love for BBWs to your local priest. Party on chad.
>>21905

I'd assume he told him in the confession booth.
>>20240 (OP)
>>20240 (OP)
Ay man that’s fine i used to only be into SSBBWs but then I also found they’re not practical and I’ve found BBWs to be more cuter and hotter. I thing in the 250-350 range for me is perfect
>>20270
>the few genuine SSBBWs I've actually spent any time dating or fooling around with have been annoying as fuck
Elaborate?
Yea my fat friends from uni were annoying but they weren't normal
>>24587
Eh, you went to Ddutch university.
I doubt anyone is normal there
Not duestch but I went to an international housing school. The fat students there were not anime cosplaying e-girls. They were annoying virgins.
>>24589
Do you mean Neckbeardistan or fat virgin chicks?
>>24591

They weren't all fat but ssbbws are annoying. There was a young ssbbw that got hitched then went on a diet and lost all of her weight but, she was swell. Most fat virgins act asexual.
>>24592
Again, men or women?
I think I'm off SSBBWs for good too. Last one I fucked I had to use one arm to hold her gut up while using all my fingers on my other hand to spread the lips open to eat her pussy. She couldn't stay up on all fours to do doggy, too self conscious to get on top.