/gen/

(165 KB, 1080x1080, 106359672_569673737050766_5687875545795076901_n.jpg)
I have a very pronounced foot fetish.
If I get intimate with a woman and I find her feet attractive, then I definitely include them in the love affair.
I've had a few affairs with skinny and petite women that I've mainly engaged in to fuck and to satisfy my foot fetish.
I've been wondering for a while if it's actually a contradiction in terms that I prefer fat women even if their feet usually look wider, bulkier and swollen.
My kink for fat girls probably predominates here, but I think it depends on the feet themselves.
If you have ugly and deformed feet, then they certainly don't get any prettier if they have to carry a few more punds.
If she has ugly toes but still has neat feet you can still feel her soles.
I just love having warm slightly smelling feetsoles on my face during sex.
Missionary with legs up, or packed like a pack.
It's almost a no-brainer and works for me with every woman of every size.
I don't always have to include feet but it drives me crazy every time
Are there foot fetishists around here?
nothing but sympathy brother. having one weird kink is limiting enough, two seems like it could fuck you up
Not a fetishist but I think fat feet are amazing. Big thrill for me when I see a really fat woman whose feet are bulging out of her shoes. Thin/bad feet aren't a deal-killer for me either. I dated a woman for a long time with big, ugly feet (fucked up nails, hammer toe, calluses, etc) and just avoided them. FWIW I bet ugly feet are more common on fatties than other women. Extra weight is tough on ladies' tootsies.
Hi, I’m in the very similar position as you! I have huge foot fetish and I love super smelly female soles. Also I’m very much into SSBBWs. I think I have feet and fat fetishes split 50/50.

And having those 2 fetishes is actually good, because I can enjoy both skinny and fat girls :)

Usually skinny/athletic girls have nice feet and soles, often smelly after workout or run. On the other hand, I find quite difficult to find SSBBWs with nice feet, but they have other qualities, like huge bellies.

My dream scenario (unfortunately not satisfied, yet) is to fuck SSBBW with huge double belly while smelling sweaty soles of a skinny girl (e.g. after she has been running without socks).
>>20099
ok that's it chlapec, you just guaranteed Bratislava gets annexed into the reborn Russian Tsardom by 2033. I like feet too but fetishizing dirty ones is too far.
Boberry has pretty nice feet.
One of my strongest memories as an FA cub was being at a school function and there was a super-fat woman whose feet were just exploding out of the tops of her shoes.