/gen/

(36 KB, 400x548, B14A3457-DBED-4C46-9AF1-DE7B38067625.jpeg)
Probably a dumb question, but for all the great fat chic vids this site provides, for better or worse most of the time I end up downloading them onto the iPhone since who knows how long they’ll be up and not always having the chance to run to a computer. But that presents two problems: it’s a giant pain in the ass to actually get stuff off from Files on the iPhone (still haven’t found a good way to just dump them off), and that they eat up storage space. So been wondering if it was possible to just upload them somewhere, that way I have access to them whenever? Like YouTube was my first thought (and just marking them private so no one will ever view and/or flag them to be taken down), but just seems to take forever to upload them, and it’s not always reliable for larger files (and YouTube takes forever). Anyone have some advice perhaps?
Be gone boomer
I'd suggest making a google drive but you clearly don't even know what google is in the first place
>>20026

He's on an iPhone, so his tech literacy is already non-existent.
Y’all a lot of fucking help…NOT!
>>20053
I literally told you the solution to your problem you fucking ape.
I have a private account on spankbang that I upload videos to. There's no guarantee they'll live forever, but it's free and basically unlimited.
>>20098
Yep. Only a matter of time before all sites go the way of PH and remove private videos. Who will it be this winter?
>>20019 (OP)
I make a bunch of Google accounts and upload them to a shared Google drive folder. So far I’ve got about 25ish GBs of BBW shit