/gen/

>>19743 (OP)
Haven't got a pic handy but Surely Luna Love has the best blobby faces.
>>19758

Who's the woman with the cigarette?
>>19765
Miss Kitty Delgado.
>>19794
Anyone have any Angelina content or know where to get it??
>>19805
Sorry to derail a very worthy fat face thread onto the Angelina Duplisea track but here's what I've got from her short-lived Bighotbombshell career. Unfortunately she was at her thinnest here, though very, very far from thin. Otherwise she's fairly well-represented online as a character actress/model/public figure, plenty of pics and vids easy to find with a little googling. Best place to start is her insta, anactingangel. She has lots of great nude and semi-nude "art" photography on there.

https://we.tl/t-jeRBNTIMJj

Side note: In a recent post she mentioned having an onlyfans. Maybe she deleted it but she's touchy so I'm not gonna ask her. Anyone know about it?
(160 KB, 600x480, 1_04fbwm.jpg)
>>19743 (OP)
Violet and Ivy from a few years ago so they're not at nearly at their fattest, but an unusually good photo and a pair of very cute double chins. Not sure I've ever seen Violet without her glasses, fwiw.
SpanxBeluga's visage is quite dreamy.
>>19881
Would you happen to have a Alice site-rip? I've been interested in her site for some time but I don't want to give the webmaster money if it's not necessary. I have a FattyPatty rip or some other EpicBBW stuff if your're interested.
>>19881
Paige was ex-Bombshells
>>19883
Here you go: https://we.tl/t-6cowv0JLkx

>>19884
Oops, you are correct. Totally love her, such an awesome natural "pig" face, yet somehow really attractive. She wound up gaining quite a bit during her modeling career too, which is always a plus.
>>19883
Oh, and since you're in a reciprocating mood, I wouldn't mind some Dria.
>>19894
Thnx. The set numbers may give the impression that she put out more stuff but this is everything.
>>19896
Cool, thanks.
>>19883
>>19892
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but this is an incomplete rip. Alice made 40 sets. Only 24 are present in this upload. The webmaster may get his money yet, unfortunately.
>>19961
I must have grabbed this longer ago than I realized. For some reason I thought she was retired when I ripped the site. Good for the webmaster, I guess, though I think this is enough Alice for me.