/gen/

(367 KB, 1200x675, wtfcover.jpg)
I decided to just take a break from technology you know? Really needed to get away from it all. Little did I know as I was walking out the door our Provider was doing a SaaS update on their routers and afterwards, we had been re-assigned a new IP. Can't be too mad, no KYC bitcoin webhosting and all, but damn. The timing.
(38 KB, 679x222, lol.png)
>see this post on feabie
>literally an hour later you get bbwchan back up
good lord these idiots can't stop losing. Ty for getting it back up. Now he can go back to f5ing his girlfriends thread to get links removed.
>>19517
if they hate this site so much why do they come here, which they would have to do to know it was down
>>19535
You know what, it's pretty sad when you think about it
Imagine if all you have going for you in life is just a circlejerk over being fat and an anti circlejerk about you being a fat schizo.
Depressing to think about, especially for the lolcows who don't see a problem with entertaining the peanut gallery masses all day
>>19517
>>19535

Considering there's a guy that made a thread bitching about the servers being down, the post isn't wrong. God forbid you find something else to do for 2 days instead of being a coomer on here.
>>19517
YOU FUCKIN PATHETIC LOSERS ON GHE CHAN ARE SO WORTHLESS I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT F5 EVEN MEANS CAUSE IM NOT A BASEMENT DWEELLING COMPUTER NERD WITH ONE OF THOSE SCRAGGLY BEARDS GOIN DOWN YOUR CHIN!!!!!! HA I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT HAPPENS ON LISAS THREAD OF COURSE YIU THINK THAT INCEL LOGIC!!!! LOSERS!!!!!!!! BEGGIN FOR FREE STUFF BROKE ASS!!!!!!
>>19553 did we touch a nerve you little simp?
>>19543
>>19547
everyone loses here, from some of the permaonline virgins who do nothing but shitpost and spam gore, zoophilia or CP on the site to the beta orbiters who simp for these women hoping for a crumb of pussy to the women themselves who made being fat a personality trait.
>>19553
based schizo
I'm a bit upset over missing some wetransfer uploads over a model that doesn't get talked about often. Can't win em all, I guess.

Have you considered a temporary pass on people asking for reups? Or are they still getting removed for shitting up threads?
(233 KB, 1170x795, 4019D5F1-017A-4628-884A-5F5A1294F436.jpeg)
>>19553
>>see this post
>>assume its fake
>>check feabie

It’s actually him lol. Mis spellings and all. LisaLou must like them a little crazy. Honestly I don’t mind that.
>>19663
Or you can just upload something and then ask for a re-up.
>>19781
Good suggestion.