/gen/

(11 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg)
Okay so be me and play Sonic Adventure. I finish the Sonic campaign and decide to start the Amy campaign. I'm able to see up her dress multiple times (I have a crippling upskirting fetish). I then look up Amy upskirting content. My affinity for Amy Rose starts to blend with my other fetishes (inflation expansions and drawn fats), and before I knew it, I was looking for Amy Rose expansion like crazy. Keep in mind this doesn't apply to any other anthropomorphic animal girl. So I ask you all this, am I considered a furry?
Take your normal pills junior
anon is a twelve year old in 1998 about to have a highly uncomfortable sexual awakening
>>19295 (OP)
It all depends
Do you love her in spite of her being an anthropomorphic hedgehog or because she specifically is one?
>>19304
I'd say the first one
(59 KB, 640x675, os2bv5hu61t31.jpg)
>>19306
That's a thing which is prevailent in just about any form of cutesy media, but Sonic knowingly targets the furry demographic.
Sega is getting pretty desperate these days. Thry're all about pleasing the fans and giving them what they want.
(59 KB, 640x675, os2bv5hu61t31.jpg)
>>19306
Its a thing which is prevalent in just about any form of cutesy media, but Sonic Team knowingly targets the furry demographic.
Sega is getting pretty desperate these days. They're all about pleasing the fans and giving them what they want.
>>19315
Too bad SEGA and Sonic Team have terrible decision making
>>19315
>>19415
I mean you really can't blame them considering they're living on one property and they're too afraid to try new things or experiment with their other properties by bringing them back
>>20701
This is why they should bring back that kart racing crossover game they had.
>>19295 (OP)
As a person with autism, I’m ashamed to be associated with people like this.
I like to think Dreamcast Era Sonic Adventure killed the franchise. How does Sega pretty much top Sonic fighting his rival and the government to the sound of heavy metal?
>>21374
This is BBWChan, we all have autism.